Best Place to Buy Paulsons? (1 Viewer)

kaysirtap

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here so apologies if this has been discussed before. I tried searching the forums but did not easily find what I was looking for.

Is there a recommended place to purchase Paulson chips? I know they stopped making them for public retail some time ago, but do places still have some? I assume they will be expensive now... not sure to what extent. But is there also a recommended Paulson alternative that has the same kind of feel?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Welcome sir! You can’t buy any Paulsons retail anymore. PCF classifieds, eBay, getting lucky on Facebook market etc are basically your options.

These guys http://www.classicpokerchips.com/ are the only ones still selling compression molded clay chips to the public. And custom clay chips at that.

Other options in the same category are BCC and TRK. Like Paulsons they are best found here on PCF.

There are a number of cheaper options but they do not have the Paulson feel.

Ok you're gonna go to the Texaco station. Take a right. Go 5 and a half miles southeast. You're gonna see a guy in a yellow poncho. His name is Hank. He'll take you to the Paulson chip Lair. That's where you go. And you've got 10 minutes to get there or we take your chips!
YELLOW poncho.
NOT the daisy colored poncho - you’ll never be found!

take a look at CPC chips, also keywest chips which are produced by CPC
just remember to get samples.

There is "Chips chips chips" on 32nd street. The Paulson store of Ash Ave. Chips and things on Broadway Lane and Little Jimmy who lives in a van by the quad that has a selection.

There is "Chips chips chips" on 32nd street. The Paulson store of Ash Ave. Chips and things on Broadway Lane and Little Jimmy who lives in a van by the quad that has a selection.
Don’t you usually keep some in your van?
phonto.jpeg

Not the right thread but when harvesting, how does one acquire the newer/cleanest chips? Ask at the cage or harvest from the tables? Poker room seems to be the easiest way to get quantity but those chips can be hit or miss on the quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom