Best Fully Custom chipset of 2020, Round Two: Story Hill v Cactus Pete's (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Story Hill

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Cactus Pete's

Votes: 57 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cactus-petes-cpc-hmold-cash-set.57656/
IMG_20210508_134239~2.jpg

@MarquetteMonkey, are each of the chips two sided, with one of each of the two buildings on both sides?
Yes! Each chip has a different inlay on both sides. One house was the house I grew up in and one house was my first house with my wife. The goal was to make the two houses cohesive enough in style that you might not even notice the difference until you looked at it more closely.

I'll let you know as soon as @Coyote posts the uncropped pic... Brunette looks like she bites her nails, though. Gross.
Most males would flirt both of them in the same room, with the predictable outcome of f*ckin none of them. :)
It's the wolf syndrome of abundance; it drives predators crazy and, thus, inefficient.

A high density of beautiful women in a social setting has even a name in Greek: "Mounothyella" or "C*nt Storm" @BonScot

Poor wolves, driven by despair, when successful, can slit the throats of up to 99 sheep without having the time to eat none of them on the spot.
Let's now get sober and forget about debauchery, with some healhty, lovely wolf pics, nice and sweet.:)
Λυκοι.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom