Best Fully Custom chipset of 2020, Final Four: The Rainier Room cash v Cactus Pete's (2 Viewers)

Which chipset is better?

• The Rainier Room cash

Votes: 66 55.5%
  • Cactus Pete's

Votes: 53 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20210521_202505.jpg
IMG_20210508_134239~2.jpg
IMG_20201205_192158.jpg
IMG_20200619_230949.jpg

Does Circle-Square really have that dramatic of a height difference, even across the same base color?!

I see it in the nickels, ones and Member chips... Maybe even the twenties.

Is it the perspective of the camera?

Glad to see such strong sets out of the Northwest! I haven’t played with the Rainier Room set yet, but I hope to soon! So great, Cakes!

I’ve got to go with the Cactus Pete’s because they have been good to me twice. But obviously, both sets are fantastic!

07FACE12-CF98-40C2-8EAA-07B1F56F2114.jpeg
9015CCA5-1D95-4A55-9538-52CDE8A73C52.jpeg

Does Circle-Square really have that dramatic of a height difference, even across the same base color?!

I see it in the nickels, ones and Member chips... Maybe even the twenties.

Is it the perspective of the camera?
It's by no mean a slight on the set and I'm just offering my perspective, but even among my stock and custom CSQ Rounders, there are some barrels that fit really, really snug into the standard 67.7mm racks, and some barrels that have just the right amount of wiggle room in the rack. There are definitely chip thickness inconsistencies with the CSQ mold just as there are in the MD-50 mold.

It's by no mean a slight on the set and I'm just offering my perspective, but even among my stock and custom CSQ Rounders, there are some barrels that fit really, really snug into the standard 67.7mm racks, and some barrels that have just the right amount of wiggle room in the rack. There are definitely chip thickness inconsistencies with the CSQ mold just as there are in the MD-50 mold.
I think all the molds have a certain give and take. I might test a few of the H molds, because I've never even considered it and it's a interesting observation

My Roman molds have stack height variance, but I've never noticed it among the same base color.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom