Best Custom Chipset of 2020, Sweet 16: Rainier Room v Willie's Treasure Trove (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Rainier Room

Votes: 60 71.4%
  • Willie's Treasure Trove

Votes: 24 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PXL_20201212_214330626~2.jpg
PXL_20201212_211222905.jpg

Anyone who votes, and posts "voted" in this thread will be entered into a random draw for some Trove swag.

It does not matter who you vote for! Just vote!

Also, @madforpancakes get some shots up of those beauties!

This process is so fuckin' complicated that I 'm afraid nobody really knows what they are voting for, eventually (other than liking/disliking a specific pair of sets).
Again, HUGE thanks to @WedgeRock for doing all this (admittedly a truckload of work and much respect for that); but I 'm sure he could have (and will have, in the near future) made his and everybody else's life easier.

This process is so fuckin' complicated that I 'm afraid nobody really knows what they are voting for, eventually (other than liking/disliking a specific pair of sets).
Again, HUGE thanks to @WedgeRock for doing all this (admittedly a truckload of work and much respect for that); but I 'm sure he could have (and will have, in the near future) made his and everybody else's life easier.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-custom-chipset-of-2020-bracket.73779/post-1545024

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom