Best Custom Chipset of 2020, Final 4: Rainier Room v Cactus Pete's (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Rainier Room

Votes: 68 47.6%
  • Cactus Pete's

Votes: 75 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep thinking about this photo. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I can't even sleep, and I blame YOU!

Why did you set up the chips in this massively MESSED UP way?

Don't get me wrong...I love this set above almost all others. But can you please explain yourself, regarding this photo?

WHY? WHY are the $5s placed between the fracs and the $1s?

Why should this not be a disqualifier? What is wrong with you! This photo!!!!
Jeep wants peach 5s. Heck, I think jeep wants peach 20s and peach fracs. I created a monster.
IMG_20200605_172519.jpg

I keep thinking about this photo. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I can't even sleep, and I blame YOU!

Why did you set up the chips in this massively MESSED UP way?

Don't get me wrong...I love this set above almost all others. But can you please explain yourself, regarding this photo?

WHY? WHY are the $5s placed between the fracs and the $1s?

Why should this not be a disqualifier? What is wrong with you! This photo!!!!
Polish_20210804_070639217.jpg

Last edited:
137 votes may be the highest of the contest. Glad to see everyone heading to the polls for these two great sets.

@Josh Kifer's color choice was bold, but it works with the old school feel of the set. The mold was the perfect choice (with DIASQ being a close second, IMHO). An excellent execution all around. The $100 may be my favorite chip ever.

@madforpancakes' set just jumps out of the racks. Every chip is a winner (even the solid nickel), but the $5, $20 and $500 are awesome. The inlay is simple and elegant. Just perfect.

Hat tip to both of you gentlemen for your excellent contributions to the hobby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom