Best Custom Chipset of 2020, first round: Horseshoe Pesta v Free River Club tournament (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Horseshoe Pesta

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • Free River Club tournament

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Horseshoe_4110.jpg
Horseshoe_4125.jpg
Horseshoe_4126.jpg
Horseshoe_4127.jpg

Horseshoe_4128.jpg

Horseshoe_4129.jpg
HS Pesta Photo DButton.jpg

HS FullSize.jpg

HorseshoePesta 1895ΑΛΩ.jpg

I see I need a rally.

Presenting for your voting pleasure, the Free River Club Tournament set.

A high roller set by denomination, but definitely a low-roller of a price to assemble
:)

FRC_Tourney_RackByColor.jpg

These are the 8v Chips from the ABC clearance with custom labels. These are are just business grade glossy labels from onlinelabels.com instead of using a more expensive option, but I think it still suited the design quite well.

The T500 breakdown is becoming my personal favorite, and it is quite efficient for 18 or 27 players.

FRC_Tourney_18 Stacks_Straight.jpg
FRC_Tourney_27Stacks_Over.jpg

I do have a very simple clear design with denominations and a single symbol. While I went with more elaborate local pictures on my cash set, for this set I opted for a simple symbol, but one from an important part of recent Minnesota history, the rebuilding of the I-35W bridge over the Mississippi river. The symbol is inspired by the sculptures built at either end of the crossing.

So overall, I didn't spend a lot, and while still in the local theme of my cash set, a distinct, plain, clean design to complement when I host tournaments.

I appreciate your consideration
:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom