Best Bond... James Bond (2 Viewers)

Sean Connery set the standard for James Bond, but he was so good in other roles.

From Ramirez in "Highlander" to Dr. Henry Jones Sr. in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" to Mason in "The Rock" to my two favorite portrayals of Captain Marko Ramius in "The Hunt for Red October" and Malone in "The Untouchables", he was a great actor.

One ping only for a legend. RIP, Sir Sean Connery.

One Ping Only.gif

Sean Connery set the standard for James Bond, but he was so good in other roles.

From Ramirez in "Highlander" to Dr. Henry Jones Sr. in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" to Mason in "The Rock" to my two favorite portrayals of Captain Marko Ramius in "The Hunt for Red October" and Malone in "The Untouchables", he was a great actor.

One ping only for a legend. RIP, Sir Sean Connery.

View attachment 565294
One ping, indeed.

For me, 007 ended when Connery was no longer Bond. All that followed were mere wannabees, and should have had different identification numbers (and several didn't even deserve one at all).

Thats funny...first bond I have seen was Moore..didnt know that Connery was even Bond
also seen Empire and Return before New Hope

For me, 007 ended when Connery was no longer Bond. All that followed were mere wannabees, and should have had different identification numbers (and several didn't even deserve one at all).
'Sean Connery WAS James Bond, the rest of us were just imposters.' - George Lazenby

Carisma. You can't point to it. You can't touch it. But you will know it when you see it, because you are looking at Sean Connery.
He’s that charismatic that I got jealous when the missus commented on how sexy he looked... to be jealous of a 90 year old dead man just shows you how much charisma he had :LOL: :laugh:

Scottish News last night was:

20 minutes about big Sean dying (nation in mourning)
10 minutes of “there’s another lockdown and some more people died of coronavirus”
5 minutes of “the weather’s really shite here”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom