Best Bird cages for late 2023 (1 Viewer)

PKF655

Straight
Reaction score
Is there any where to get 600 and 1000 piece birdcages? Looking for sturdy non breakable cages with 1K chips inside. Please let me know your thoughts.

Off the top of my head I would say Amazon and Brybelly but the last 2 I ordered from them both came with cracks in the plastic. Spinettis and Apache typically have inventory to suit your needs.

If you’re looking for a serious carrier this is what I use now, especially for sets that have a lot of 43mm.

https://banksupplies.com/840-87810

Off the top of my head I would say Amazon and Brybelly but the last 2 I ordered from them both came with cracks in the plastic. Spinettis and Apache typically have inventory to suit your needs.

If you’re looking for a serious carrier this is what I use now, especially for sets that have a lot of 43mm.

https://banksupplies.com/840-87810
I have several of the bank supplies carriers. They are exceptional.

Thank you so much I guess the days of 70$ carries are gone!
No they’re not gone but you will have to find a specific sale and what you get may not be intact is all I’m saying. My 2 broken but still usable ones were like $50 each somehow… I found out how. Had to glue the cracked black plastic on the corners back on each of the two.

If you're not displaying them I'd suggest these Versa cases. Come in 600 ($60) & 1000 ($80).

Screenshot_20231019_221106_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_221044_Chrome.jpg

I'm working on a prototype of a replacement carrier base and handle made out of dibond aka alupanel. It's an aluminum composite material that's 1/4" thick. I plan to layer a few together for the handle and base to replace existing models. This is not a whole new birdcage, but rather something to replace the part that's most often broken which is the base plate and handle part.

I'm working on a prototype of a replacement carrier base and handle made out of dibond aka alupanel. It's an aluminum composite material that's 1/4" thick. I plan to layer a few together for the handle and base to replace existing models. This is not a whole new birdcage, but rather something to replace the part that's most often broken which is the base plate and handle part.

Count me in for "a lot".

Is there any where to get 600 and 1000 piece birdcages? Looking for sturdy non breakable cages with 1K chips inside. Please let me know your thoughts.
i realize you've specifically mentioned birdcages, but an Apache4800 case will fit 1600 chips •easily• though it'll be hefty ... you can "up the game" by creating a custom foam insert for the case from MyCaseBuilder.com

this assumes you don't care about displaying

Thank you all I have non display cases but I like birdcages but I also like stackable so I am just looking at the moment. Appreciate all the support.

Are you able to put less chips than the max in one of these? Would say 800 chips be ok in a 1000 chip birdcage or does it need to be full capacity to keep somewhat stable?
You can do less. I have 500 chips in one of my cages. You CAN have all 500 on one side and it's fine, but it's more pleasant to carry when you even out the weight so I usually have 300 on one side and 200 on the other.

Aren’t these shorter than expected? I remember reading someone say they weren’t able to completely close the acrylic lid when filled with 1000 chips
You’re not incorrect. It fits 10 racks of 39mm cleanly but if even one of the racks in a 5 stack is 43mm the lid doesn’t close completely.

You’re not incorrect. It fits 10 racks of 39mm cleanly but if even one of the racks in a 5 stack is 43mm the lid doesn’t close completely.
oh that's not too bad. I remember a member here wasn't happy they didn't fit the advertised amount of chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom