Berg at Borg III (ATLARGE) (1 Viewer)

....Another cute thing, when someone busts everyone claps. Not in a derisive way either.

It's a BARGE tradition. Sort of an appreciation for playing thing.

People usually bring bust-out "prizes" as well -- small poker/humorous gifts given to the person who busts you.

7500 after some draws went awry. We're down to 30 or so out of original 60. About to go into 750/1500 holdem. Go time.

You got this. Find a hand and go with it.

I slink away before the clapping .

daft_clapping.gif

Berg don't get too demolished I'm trying to finish up a couple things here then I'm on the way down. #latestart

Tomorrow's another day, you'll bink it then.
Can I send my chunk $$ or do you want to take it off the top he said optimistically.
Go go go you guys!

Cashed out up $150 at the pink chip O8 game. Duck fat fries and burger dinner with @jbutler and now card dead.

AK, I 3 bet to 30, two callers. EP jams KJ8ddh board, I call, button calls. We all have AK no redraws and chop. I lost 2 on that hand.

6 handed O8 pink chip game. Fish on a heater is 3 betting every hand pre and hasn't show down a legit raising hand but is winning 80% of pots. Crazy. Huge stack

Huge wrap 4 handed capped pre and on flop, have to fold River when it brings flush and pairs the board with no low possibility. Huge pot.

Two friends showed up, sat together, hoovered every chip off the table (literally). Both are up 300-400 playing O8 7.50/15 for 2 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: gpc
Me and berg have last longer equal to cost of tourney so whoever wins will be freerolling. #drawingdead

At 11K (starting stacks 20K). Picking up hands but bricking flops. Tried to move a guy (OMC) off a medium pocket pair with A on flop and K turn, called me down with TT (I had air, triple barrel).

AKss, flop no pair but nut flush draw, call down ancient woman who power leads every street and tables bottom pair (33, beneath the board). Like 10K pot, so ridiculous

Lol at power leads. True though. Woman is crazy.

Ridonkulous hand...I have 24hh in BB (150/300), call button raise to 1K, crazy old woman calls. Flop T35ssh, crazy woman bets 2500, button flats, I flat. Turn 6c (GIN!), crazy bets 3K, button jams 8K, I jam 14K, crazy calls. River pairs the 6. She has JT, he has 64, I scoop, at 55K

Busto. Still rooting do berg obv because I have 10% of whatever he still has of himself. Gogogogogo.

Lost 16K with 88 in big pot vs AK, A on flop. Picked up gutter on turn but brick River. Break now. 40Kish. Feel good, playing TAG.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom