Beginner chip set (1 Viewer)

kelvinsorto

Reaction score
Hello all!

Looking to host poker night with the boys. Any beginner chip sets that y’all recommend?!

Thanks in advance!

What's your budget? There's a wide range of sets that would fit the bill depending on your budget.

Go with a set that has good color contrast for different denominations. Some sets have, for example, dark green 25s, black 100s, and dark purple 500s. These dark colors can be hard to tell apart.

Welcome! What is your budget for a chip set and what are you willing to spend to improve your game set up overall?

It may sound like blasphemy given where we are, but my opinion (and it's that only) is that if you don't have much disposable income just yet, I believe it best to invest in some comfortable chairs, a poker table (or padded topper that can lay on an existing hard table, and good quality plastic playing cards before a set of nice chips.

I would suggest looking into the group buy for mold or no mold chips. From $0.33-$0.39 each.
Check out
@justincarothers
Threads.

Last edited:
Make sure it’s a durable set lol especially if drinking is involved.

Welcome!

Might I suggest you give us more information, what game(s) do you plan to play, what stakes, and how many people do you plan to host for?

A lot of information can be found in the New Members Thread linked below in my signature.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom