BCC Modern Clay Chips (2 Viewers)

yoogK

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Super new to the forums here but I used to hang out on chiptalk when it was more active back in the day. I have a pretty big collection of modern clay chips that I purchased before sidepot went belly up. Problem is I bought the chips set before they made the $0.25 chip available and I’ve been having the hardest time finding them. Any recommendations on where I could be looking outside of eBay and the classifieds here? We play .25/.50 blinds in our house games and we’ve had to just play proxy chips for the quarters and it’s bumming me out.

Sorry if there is a more appropriate place to post this.

I bought a full tournament set here, on PCF, a few months back but I rarely see them for sale anywhere. Good luck

Maybe you would consider designing your own label and finding an appropriate chip to relabel? Unfortunately, with the unique mold of the Sidepots, it's going to be extremely difficult.

Welcome back. I love the Modern Clay chips.

A few sets have surfaced in the past couple years with prices being up and stuff. This one had quarters - link.

Probably not a helpful suggestion, but I might go with .50/.50 just to have those gorgeous blue and white chips in play.

Best of luck in your search!

Maybe you would consider designing your own label and finding an appropriate chip to relabel? Unfortunately, with the unique mold of the Sidepots, it's going to be extremely difficult.
I’ve thought about just grabbing a different quarter chip or making my own but they would definitely feel and sound different than the other set. I’ve even compared the modern clay to other sidepot chips like the inplay and protege lines and they are noticeably different when using them. Definitely a route I may have to go though.

Welcome back. I love the Modern Clay chips.

A few sets have surfaced in the past couple years with prices being up and stuff. This one had quarters - link.

Probably not a helpful suggestion, but I might go with .50/.50 just to have those gorgeous blue and white chips in play.

Best of luck in your search!
Not the worst idea haha. I’ll throw that out at the next house game and see how it goes over with the group. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom