Barrington poker table thread

Dodger

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
All right got the Barrington re-felted and put back together. I really like the way it came out and LOVE the deeper cup holders. Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to this thread, made my life so much easier. Here are a few pics...

Well done! Yes - the deeper cup holders are a big upgrade.

RudysNYC

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I just had a vision...

would it be insanely impractical to have @T_Chan build a rail for the Barrington? I have no easy way to saw out holes for jumbo cup holders, and I kind of want to do a custom felt anyway. Would it be insane to have a rail with no cup holders made and I can just use slide-ins? Should I just get a new table at that point?

Buge

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I just had a vision...

would it be insanely impractical to have @T_Chan build a rail for the Barrington? I have no easy way to saw out holes for jumbo cup holders, and I kind of want to do a custom felt anyway. Would it be insane to have a rail with no cup holders made and I can just use slide-ins? Should I just get a new table at that point?
That sounds like it might be more expensive it’s worth. You can try reaching out to @FrankL333 to see if he could build you a rail. He is located in NY. You could also ask him for a price for a whole new table. You would probably have to arrange to pick it up or ship it since he is on the Island. His website is https://www.tlcpokertables.com/
It looks like he does great, quality work. He is currently building my table so I give you personal feedback in a few weeks.

RudysNYC

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
That sounds like it might be more expensive it’s worth. You can try reaching out to @FrankL333 to see if he could build you a rail. He is located in NY. You could also ask him for a price for a whole new table. You would probably have to arrange to pick it up or ship it since he is on the Island. His website is https://www.tlcpokertables.com/
It looks like he does great, quality work. He is currently building my table so I give you personal feedback in a few weeks.
Always an option. Thanks for the info—is local degens gotta support each other

Top Bottom