[BAP] No Markup - 12 Tournament Package In Tampa (3 Viewers)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
chips.jpg

In June I’m offering up to half my action on a 12-game tournament package. I will not be charging markup, and am budgeting up to two buyins per event.

The total bankroll for this event would be $7,640. Half of that is available to backers at the following rates:

2.5% = $191
5% = $382

TGT MIXED GAMES TOURNAMENT SERIES

Tues June 1st 6pm – PLO/PLO8 Tourney $160 (3k grt with 25K chips)

Wed June 2nd 6pm – PLO/5-Card PLO High Only $160 (2.5k grt / 25K chips)

Thurs June 3rd 6pm – Mixed Triple Draw $200 (3k grt / 12k chips)

Sat June 5th 12pm – 8 Game Championship $500 (15K grt / 35K chips)

Sat June 5th 6pm – PLO $200 (5K grt / 25K chips)

HARD ROCK TAMPA TOURNAMENT SERIES

Thurs June 10th 11am – Omaha hi/lo $400 (re-entry)

Sat June 12th 10am – NLHE $500 (single re-entry) $1 Million Gtd (Day 1F)

Sun June 13th 2pm – NLHE $1 Million Gtd Day 2

Sun June 13th 10am – NLHE $400 Freezeout (if not making Day 2)

Mon June 14th 12pm – PLO $600 (re-entry)

Tues June 15th 11am – Omaha hi/lo & Stud hi/lo $400 (re-entry)

Mon June 21st 11am – 50K Gtd Deepstack $300 NLHE

TOTAL BUYINS: $3,820 ($7,640 factoring two buyins per event)

chips3.jpg

I will budget two buyins per event. I reserve the right to allocate more or less buyins to different events (i.e. the smaller guarantee events I may only buyin once and allocate a 3rd buyin to an event with a greater guarantee like the $500 NLHE with a million dollars gtd in the prize pool)

I will not exceed the total budget of $7,640 across all twelve events, nor will I play in any events not listed using this bankroll.

I will also not buyin to any of these events with money outside this bankroll (i.e. denying backers a share of profits by buying in on my own or via any other staking arrangements)

At my discretion I may elect to not play some of the events listed. Should that occur, the buyins for that event may be allocated to a different event listed, not to exceed the overall bankroll of $7,640. If an event has multiple Day 1’s available I may play multiple Day 1’s, so the date listed above is just a reference point and could change.

MOST RECENT TOURNAMENTS

chips2.jpg

My main focus has been on cash games (I have a thread approaching 100 pages detailing my journey as a professional poker player since I started in Sep 2019), so I haven’t played a large volume of tournaments, but have cashed and final tabled the majority of events I did elect to play (all chip stack pictures are mine from events I cashed in)

Oct 27th - $150 NLHE at Silks – 3rd of 86 entries for $1,548

Dec 30th - $200 PLO at Silks – Chopped 5 ways for $900 (42 entries)

Jan 9th - $250 Saturday Dble 30’s Tampa Hard Rock – 6th of 138 entries for $1,415

Jan 18th - $200 Little Slick NLHE Tampa Hard Rock – 68th of 833 entries for $399

Feb 9th - $200 PLO at Silks – Chopped 5 ways $1,134 (41 entries)

Apr 24th - $400 Freezeout Tampa Hardrock 100k gtd (finished 21st of 145 entries on my Day 1 flight, top 15 advanced to Day 2)

Apr 27th - $200 PLO at Silks – 12th of 41 entries (top 5 paid)

TAXES & BACKER PAYOUTS

Tax Form W9 will be required by any U.S. backers and form W-8BEN for those outside the U.S. for any tournaments where the net profit is $5,000 or more

Backers will be paid within five (5) days of the end of the series of events (or 5 days after receipt of a tax form from backer if required)

Any money left in the bankroll that wasn’t used to buyin to events will be refunded (i.e. $1,000 left in the bankroll means $500 back to me and $500 to backers)

BACKERS LIST

87.5% of package spoken for
12.5% of package remaining

@Anthony Martino 50%
@raynmanas 2.5% PAID
@Highli99 2.5% PAID
@Josh Kifer 2.5% PAID
@grantc54 2.5% PAID
@Poker Zombie 5% PAID
@arch3r 2.5% PAID
@TheBigTater 5% PAID
@MrCatPants 2.5% PAID
@Payback 2.5% PAID
@Jonesey07 2.5%
@natumes 2.5% PAID
@moose 2.5%
@SixSpeedFury 2.5% PAID

Last edited:
I’ll do a 2.5% share. Will you be doing a daily video like denegs? Will this be the thread where we can criticize your bust hands with results oriented comments?

I'll be creating a thread here on the forum to keep folks updated on the series. May get some videos done but no promises. I do LOVE results-oriented comments though, expected and appreciated!

And holy crap I'm blown away by the quick response already, updated the bottom of the OP with backers and what is left. I'm getting ready so I can head in for my daily PLO shift today, but will get with everyone on payment info this weekend and will update the OP to mark those who are paid as well.

Well, no beuno on todays PLO session, booking a -$1200 loss on the day. Just a slow bleed all day, a few hundred here, a few hundred there. Lots of big draws that didn't materialize when facing 4-5 opponents, etc. Never really was up during the session unfortunately.

Back at it Saturday to try and salvage the week!

Well, no beuno on todays PLO session, booking a -$1200 loss on the day. Just a slow bleed all day, a few hundred here, a few hundred there. Lots of big draws that didn't materialize when facing 4-5 opponents, etc. Never really was up during the session unfortunately.

Back at it Saturday to try and salvage the week!
WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALREADY LOSING.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom