Bahamia Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chbyfngr

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks to @Quicksilver-75 for the design. I am placing the order 9/21. Let me know if you're interested.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
It would be something like that. The site says $4.25 each and we need to dicey up the design cost depending on how many are ordered plus shipping. I can imagine it would be more than $7-$9 each.

To all I'm going to place the order next week instead of two weeks. Tag your friends that have Bahamias.

Damn gonna have a set of DB's I guess. Im picking up 2 of each of those also. The buttons might make this my favorite set.

I have no Bahamia chips...... but I will soon have two Bahamia dealer buttons. Put me down for one of each cheek type.

It would be something like that. The site says $4.25 each and we need to dicey up the design cost depending on how many are ordered plus shipping. I can imagine it would be more than $7-$9 each.

Ship buttons in a small bubble mailer for about $2.45 - I just sent out a bunch.

Put me down for 2 buttons, one of each cheek. - You don't need a set of those chips to want one of these.

Ship buttons in a small bubble mailer for about $2.45 - I just sent out a bunch.

Put me down for 2 buttons, one of each cheek. - You don't need a set of those chips to want one of these.

Also, you can buy a box of the perfect size at Sam's club. 25 size 0 envelopes for like $5. These are 6 x 9 inches.

Put me down for one each of the cheek buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom