Bahamia Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, I liked that post because these have been sent for prototyping, and that this is still moving forward. Couldn't find a dislike button to click for you being sick. Get well soon! I've been under the weather for over a month.

Just to clarify, I liked that post because these have been sent for prototyping, and that this is still moving forward. Couldn't find a dislike button to click for you being sick. Get well soon! I've been under the weather for over a month.

Thanks BG. I got well about midweek and then yesterday I got really really sick again. ugh. Not been a good month so far.

These were done Friday after I left for the day.

One of the prototypes got missed somehow but here is the photo. They all look good. They actually can be darker so I'll bump up the levels in Photoshop.

Now we just need to collect funds and get totals. I have tried to contact BGinGA via email but didn't receive a response yet. I am willing to add the buttons to my site and collect the funds that way which should make it easier. I will even be willing package and ship everything to make it easier.

I just want to make sure that no one has collected any funds yet. Hopefully BGinGA can get back to me soon.
bahamia.JPG

Hey Salvatore,

The gold bikini one looks like insufficient resolution... but it just may be the photo. Is there any way you can post a better picture?

Thanks!
JT

Hey Salvatore,

The gold bikini one looks like insufficient resolution... but it just may be the photo. Is there any way you can post a better picture?

Thanks!
JT

It is difficult to photograph them because the surfaces have a texture which reflects light. The picture doesn't do any of them justice. They look great. All of them. They are all sufficient resolution. I don't have time right now to take, review and post more pictures. Trust me the resolution is excellent.

Buttons look great, Sal. Sent you a PM re: your questions. No funds collected here yet, but I think the GB organizer for the Terribles buttons has already collected for those.

I'm going to change my order I just want 4 of the chair only.

Buttons look great, Sal. Sent you a PM re: your questions. No funds collected here yet, but I think the GB organizer for the Terribles buttons has already collected for those.

That's fine. I'm only looking to do these and maybe the Horseshoe this way. Just to test it out. If it works well I'll use it from now on and maybe do a lot more group buys in the future.

I'll post the instructions and links today.

Okay folks. Here's the deal. I've set up the buttons so they can be ordered directly from the site. This will lessen a lot of the work involved in setting up invoices etc. We'll ship directly from our print shop so it will also lessen the time it takes for the buttons to reach you.

For right now I've set it up so we'll take orders until next Wednesday, October 26th. If you need me to extend this purchase period just let me know.

Here's the link to where you can purchase the buttons.
http://www.oldwestpokersupplies.com/shop/group-buys-limited-editions/bahamia-dealer-button-group-buy

Can we get a first class or sfrb option instead of medium flat rate? its $15 to ship 5 buttons.

All ordered up! Thanks for the shipping adjustments for us Canuck chip addicts Sal. Once again you've proven what PCF already knows....you're one of the community's shining stars (y) :thumbsup:

M f'er ... I forgot what this thread was and clicked on the new post alert with my wife standing in the room. At least the only response I got was a deep inhale, a sigh, and the room to myself. That's twice now I've gotten in trouble with PCF. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I think I'll pass on the latest design though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom