Bahamia Dealer Button (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chip art matched the new dealer button theme, I think I'd be defenseless against buying thousands of chips. It might even change my opinion about giant inlays on the RHC mold.....

Last edited:
If the chip art matched the new dealer button theme, I think I'd be defenseless against buying thousands of chips. It might even change my opinion about giant inlays on the RHC mold.....

I'm a huge fan of the latest dealer button art, no argument there, but let's tone down the crazy talk.

@mtl mile end we are doing a group buy to satisfy minimum order numbers. I think we have already met them all so you can order just 1 if you like.

If you lack the experience to run a group buy properly, perhaps you should step aside.

Your button pricing is also not accurate. OWPS offers discounts to PCF members.

@BGinGA feel free to take over. I don't have the patience. Thank you for volunteering as I don't have the experience either. I want 3 of design 1 and 2 of each of the Bikini buttons for a total of 7 buttons. @Quicksilver-75 please send artwork to OWPS. I have already emailed Sal.

Last edited:
uh oh.....I thought there was a few more days left to the order date. As such I re-tweaked the artwork to iron out a few issues. I have prepared what I would consider three final iterations of the pucks above with some minor changes. I will happily use whatever everyone here prefers.

Type A
60mm Button Type A reduced.jpg
60mm Button Edge Type A reduced.jpg

Last edited:
Great thanks I would like
3-A's
2-B's
2-C's

Thanks for the artwork and my apologies to everyone for not running it well. @BGinGA will do a better job I feel.

A few artwork changes are needed to meet OWPS requirements ( @Quicksilver-75 is coordinating those), and we will be combining this Bahamia dealer button purchase with the Terrible's dealer button group buy in order to gain an additional quantity price break (and combined reshipping for anybody ordering buttons from both group buys).

I will provide a detailed status update as soon as I have it, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

I'd like Ax1, Bx1, Cx1.
I am also in the Terribles DB group buy.
Thanks.

Whats the pricing estimate on these? Is it same as the Terribles GB or is it the $7-$9 listed here?

Art design fees have been waived for the Terrible's buttons but will be included in the cost of Bahamia buttons. Other than that item, the final cost of both buttons will be calculated the same way.

Final Bahamia button cost should be less than $5 each (including art fees), plus the total shipping costs from OWPS to the re-shipper divided by the total number of buttons in both group buys. Re-shipping costs have not been finalized, but are typically between $3-$4 for 1 or 2 buttons, or around $7 for 3 or more buttons.

As soon as I have final cost figures, they will be posted.

So some bad news. We've had a minor setback with Pucks B and C. Sadly there is an issue with the quality of the images vs the high resolutions necessary for the sublimation process. As such they have had to substituted for other images and redone. I will say that the new buttons labeled "D" and "E" for now have been sent to Sal for approval before I post them here. I take full responsibility for the error and am very sorry for the setback. That said I will say that one of the new buttons has a much nicer ah, errrr, humm, "view" and the other is a rather tasteful image of a very nice looking woman.

Steve/Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom