AVIATION CLUB DE FRANCE paulson tourney set (1 Viewer)

That's amazing! Congrats you guys! If I remember correctly, they also had B&G plaques in play for tourneys? Did anyone snag those?

Also, I would totally be in for any sets that might be unclaimed! Be it sample or playable!

Mike

yeah i know we were not able to put hand on thoses beauties the only plaques in the auction were the ceramic ones for the ceramic sets
we still searching for thoses

image.jpg

That 10k is out there! I love the color. I wonder if that is close to the DG Tiger at CPC?

If this is Paulsons Blaze Orange, CPCs DG Tiger isn't that close. Blaze Orange looks waaaaay brighter and really pops.
I tried to take a pic but the cam (iphone) can't catch the colors correctly.

But DG Tiger is still the best match you can get if you try to reproduce the chips with CPC color palette.

tapatalking ...

I can confirm tomorrow for the Paulson color.
I have no CPC sample unfortunately...

I have an Aztar $1000 and a P-A-D $1000. Not sure if either of those is blaze orange, but the Aztar is closer to DG Peach and the P-A-D is closer to DG Tiger by my eyeball.

With the pic of frenchipper you may get an idea. DG Tiger vs. Blaze Orange

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437438200.883916.jpg

tapatalking ...

I have an Aztar $1000 and a P-A-D $1000. Not sure if either of those is blaze orange, but the Aztar is closer to DG Peach and the P-A-D is closer to DG Tiger by my eyeball.

Aztar-IN primary and P-A-D $1000's are both blaze orange (as is the Empress primary $1000 and both PCA $500's). Aztar-IN secondary and Empress secondary $1000s are not.

Wow the 5 and 10k are the bomb... grats on the pickup.

The full Paulson chips sample.

The picture isn't mine.

Couldn't resist the pleasure to post it.

Enjoy

Here is a picture of a sample of the ceramic chips.

Some of these might be for sale soon.

image.jpg

Wow! Awesome chips. Those are going straight to the top of my wish-list.

If ANYONE wants to sell even a small single-table set of these, please let me know.

I'd even be willing to venture into a time-share arrangement......

Anyone else's pants feeling tighter today?

Gorgeous chips and some professional-level pr0n shots there. Also the 25's remind me of my favorite ice cream - mint chocolate chip.

Absolutely beautiful chips -- even the ceramics!

I played at the Aviation Club at least a dozen times, but they never ran any tournaments when we were there. Now I see what I missed out on!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom