Wanted Frank's long term wanted list (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
First off, if you're looking to convert very much of the below into cash in the short term, it's probably not going to be from me. Nothing too much anyways.

I thought it would be a good idea to post a thread like this since I'm sort of hoping to retire from acquiring chips for the umpteenth time. I'm sure it won't last forever so whenever it ends maybe someone will have seen something here and kept it in mind for later.

If I'm willing to buy it anytime I'll post a price which is pretty much only the first item on this list. Otherwise you can give me an idea of what to expect if you like.

CB $5s pictured below:

1669608625754.png

Looking for singles, up to over a rack most likely. This is one of the few things I would buy now. $4/chip is roughly what I've been paying. Looking for sharp chips.

I'd probably take any of the other denoms in my pic as singles or more. I won't post a price since they are lower on the priority list.

ACF THC Paulson tourney set:

There was a nice 400 chip T100 base set posted for sale a little while ago which was kind of perfect. The cost was pretty insane even at its lowest point but it doesn't stop me from thinking I'd like to own a set one day. I'm thinking the most likely way this would happen is through trade. I'm not looking to give up too many chips today so I won't make any suggestions but if you have a set and are looking for something hard to find I might just have it. Get in touch and maybe sometime down the road we could come to a deal.

Here's the thread with the set I had in mind: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...nce-tourney-set-golden-tickets-welcome.89806/

BCC GCOP T1ks:

I'm hoping to use my set for a big tourney in the pretty near future. I'd love to get another barrel or rack of 1ks since I feel like my set is a bit short there. I suspect I might have to buy a set to get them which is probably not in the cards before that game happens but I figured I better put these on the list!

Ambassador Plaza THC $100s/$500s:

Low priority. I won't even post a pic though I'm looking for the black $100s. Not sure if mint exist but a bit used is preferred. I'm pretty sure there's only one version of the $500.

Aztar MO secondary THC $100s:

Low priority. These are probably my favorite $100 chips. I'm looking for singles, barrels, up to a rack most likely in near mint condition. If you have some newer chips I have a few used ones I could trade. I love the feel of the used chips they just don't match the rest of my set.

That's all for now but I'll update if/when things change. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom