AVIATION CLUB DE FRANCE paulson tourney set (1 Viewer)

Met Gold and Peach for the spots
Will take pics tonight with the colors of each chips (except 5 & 25, i haven't any of them :( )

Here are the pics with the base and spot colors
Made a mistake on the 10k, it's not Bahamia Blue but Light Blue, sorry

full

full

full

full

full

full

What about the other tourney set you guys got? It seems like these are the chips used in the WPT episode, since the reds here are 5000 and make more sense than the 5 denom. For the final table they had red chips and two types of plaques (big and bigger lol).

I was thinking this pic is from tourney and the picture you posted was for cash games but maybe both for tournament?

Paris.JPG
WPTParis.jpg

Looks like the 'Aviation Club de France' is wide open as a theme for custom chip sets now.

Yup you can not go wrong imitating any of those spot designs.

If anyone wants to go custom, we can happily provide the inlay design if needed.

Last edited:
Me i m OK to go custum for fracs and 1€ chips to play cash nl 10 or 50 with 5 and 25 paulson

What are the chances we could organize a CPC group buy based off these chips ??
Everything you need to order a replica set of the ACF chips is contained in posts #65 and #77 above in this thread, so go right ahead - just do it! (y) :thumbsup:

However, there is no real need or advantage for running a group buy, since CPC does not offer bulk discounts -- except for extraordinarily high volume (and even then it is pretty minimal savings), which would be promptly eaten up by reshipping costs.

Might have to look into it. The 25-1000's are all level 2 edge spots which is cost effective. Not sure there is a need for both 10ks and 25ks either.

I am in for some replica chips and cash addition to the set.
I am pretty sure many Frenchmen here would love some addition to their sets.

To help out I can send whoever wants to replicate these an original chip (1000), for copy purposes.

My thoughts on the colours. Not sure on the font for the denom though. If I was after a tourney set (again), and had the $$$, I would do this in a heartbeat. Probably a 1K to 25K set, minus the 10K. Plus 100K plaque (MSK). Dagnabbit!!

0b2bd32d-c724-4c03-a456-9d401a97d3bb.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom