Avalon Cut Card interest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If still available, one of each with shipping to France for me. Thanks.

Bonjour! I can cover you. $10 for shipping to France. PM me your address, etc., and follow the PPF&F advice up top.

Is it still possible to be in?:nailbite:

Missed this entirely. Shoot!

Would take 1 of each if available still..thanks.

Reactions: BNM
@asam2006 @FordPickup92 @Dashyboi22 @Msemoch @salimoneus @Jeevansluck I'm popping the first batch of envelopes in the mail today so if you're able to push payment in the next hour or so these will go out today. No worries, just keeping you looped in, etc. Also, if you've changed your mind just let me know that, too so i can update my rudimentary tracker.

Thanks!

I've got you. Sent you a PM with totals.
Thank you thank you sir!

Payment sent. No worries if I missed the mail run today. Appreciate you including me and you just ship whenever! Happy to get these!

They look awesome! Just confirm payment whenever.

Cheers,

Nav

Thank you thank you sir!

Payment sent. No worries if I missed the mail run today. Appreciate you including me and you just ship whenever! Happy to get these!

They look awesome! Just confirm payment whenever.

Cheers,

Nav

No worries, happy you could join.

OP updated. Still a good number of green, purple and yellows. The blues are okay, also. The blacks are getting short, though. PM me if you're interested. I also have some ACF cut cards I can send for the same price, if interested.

Can't import snaps to my computer at the moment for some reason, so this photo has two in them. I think you can figure out which one is the ACF card.

Attachments

• IMG_E4524.JPG
    IMG_E4524.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 69
Have a handful of the black and about 10 each of the other colors if folks are interested. Oh, and some of the ACFs from post #42. All just what it cost to make them ($1.77) plus the cost of however many stamps needed to get them to you in an envelope.

Last edited:
If still available, one of each with shipping to Spain for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom