Avalon Cut Card interest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
As indicated in Matt's thread, https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/round-6-custom-cut-card-interest.49674/, I am ordering Avalon cut cards as part of the #6 Group Buy. Big thanks to @p5woody, @Apache and others for their permission and help with this.

NOTE: These are poker sized only.

Please respond here if you're interested in them. Please include the color and quantity of each color you want, and then indicate if you'd like to swap your cut card or just pay cash. Cost is just an even share of the production and the stamp/envelope to send to you. I'll ship international but you'll pay the shipping and assume all risk if it disappears. Here's what's being ordered and, right now, I believe there are at least 20 cards of each color available.

Again, no one is making a dime on this, just straight cost and shipping.

Avalon Cut Cards.png

1586435086909.png

Please double check your order of accuracy. I rounded the totals to the cleanest .25 for simplicity. If it is correct, please see the "you pay" total and send via PP F&F to jameswharvey@hotmail.com and PM me your address. Green highlights indicate PAID.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Here's what I currently have for orders. Can cover all of these and the interest justifies ordering all the colors.

If you ordered something in bridge size I didn't include that. Please double check to make sure this is accurate.

1582952494946.png

Last edited:
2 of each color please
Let me know if you have any interest in trading cut cards
Edit: poker size please

Last edited:
Reactions: BNM
I would be interested in one of each color in each size

Apologies, all, these are poker sized only. I just updated the OP.

I'd be in for 2 of each color. I would due 4 and 4 of the black and blue if the other colors don't make the cut.

Just seeing this for the first time now.

VERY surprised there wasn't more interest.

They look fantastic BTW !

Yeah, the prints look great!

Updated the spreadsheet with a few new players.

Getting close to tapped out on the blacks but the rest of the colors have plenty of room.

Last edited:
Can't edit the 2nd post with the spreadsheet for some reason. @Tommy, any idea why that is?

Put it in the FP and you can edit it indefinitely. Any post after the first follows the general post edit time limit which is 45 days IIRC.

Bemp. Should see these in the next day or so.

“Is there anyone else?!”

If still available, one of each with shipping to France for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom