SOLD Auction for 1600 pc PCA sec set (used once) ends Feb 3rd (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toad94

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for auction: 1600 PCAs. I used them in one game and I love their weight and colors, but I find myself pulling out my custom chips on poker night while these sit in the closet. They need a home where they'll see action. (y) :thumbsup:

Breakdown: 700 $1s, 500 $5s, 300 $25s, 100 $100s.

Auction ends Friday, February 3rd, at 3:00pm Mountain Time.

Starting bid is $2000 USD

RULES (I hope it's okay to copy the rules I've seen in other auctions)

1. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10.
3. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 3:00 PM Mountain Time (Denver) February 3rd will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time- then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
4. Edited posts will be voided.
5. Shipping will be actual cost via UPS or USPS, depending on which is cheaper given winner's location, unless the winning bidder has a preference between UPS/USPS.
6. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction at any time; ii) void any or all bids; iii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed
7. Tommy and PCF are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
8. Winning bidder to pay by Paypal Friends & Family.

Here they are:
bynbn.jpg

And close-up to show crisp rolling edge:

ezhpw9.jpg

If the winner wants to unload some 5's give me a buzz. Won't be bidding on it. GLWS!

:eek::eek::eek:... wow... why have I ever discovered PCF and all this madness... Beautiful set... (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

we're way past the starting line now Dave
I'm a slow starter.......hidden in the crowd during most of the middle......but a very strong finisher.

Y'all go right ahead and bump each other around for now. See ya at the end, when/where it really matters. Not even close to setting any kind of record times yet, from what i see. (y) :thumbsup:

Wow! Well that escalated quickly!!!! :eek::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D

It is going to be very interesting to see if it really gets run up much higher at the end or if the bidders busted their nut early?

Round numbers I estimated it being worth about $4,500 to 5,000 when I first saw it, but it is almost there now.

I would say good luck, but you don't need it, the bidders do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom