SOLD Auction for 1600 pc PCA sec set (used once) ends Feb 3rd (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great run up on the bidding

Clearly someone had bet the Pats hard this weekend knowing that wager is "in the bag" and will cover the PCA purchase easily with room to spare . me likey - smart chippers unite

Rainman - that is dead money last team with the ball will win imo and its the Pattys

Atl has not seen a defense like this in a while - that pace of play will be a big factor

1st time on that big a stage for Ryan - I personally think Atlanta is just gonna be happy to be there - I want them to win

I just think the patriots will win unfortunately

Ok ok back to you ballers bidding the daylights out of the P
C
A

Ya, Patriots are the better team, and experience is difficult to quantify. That said, the pats haven't seen an offense like this. But don't forget, Atlanta wiped the floor with the best defense in the NFL to get here (Seattle), albeit without their best player (Earl Thomas).

Vegas wants Atlanta to win though, and it appears as though they refuse to push the line to +3.5 (almost everyone is taking NE). If they do, I'll be dropping some coin on Atlanta for sure. It started at -2.5, and they already pushed it to -3, which is the biggest line move possible in football due to the non linearities in scoring.

Here's how all this Patriots talk makes me feel:

ess3d2.jpg

j/k, obv. ;) (But I am rooting for Atlanta...)

Actually, Houston had the best defense by yards, and they never played Atl. NE beat them. Stats show that when #1 off plays the #1 scoring Def, defense wins in all but 1 (super bowl).

Sorry to clutter your thread Mark.

GLWS

No worries! And since me beloved Broncos' Super Bowl win last year was delivered almost exclusively by the defense, I agree with you completely. (y) :thumbsup:

Yummy set. Wish I could compete, they'd be welcomed into the weekly rotation by my degens! GLWS (y) :thumbsup:

was just about to post "rocky mountain high", but now I think I'll just go with "everything's bigger in texas"

Wow, to think I had a mint secondary cash set but with mint primary $1s, and a great outpost set. What a dumbass.

There's no better way to drive a commodity to market than by overpaying for said commodity :)

Wow, who else has stupid money laying around so we can see who has the biggest balls? :eek:

Watching with serious interest for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom