Athenian Owl Club V2 pr0n (1 Viewer)

Holy hell that's a fantastic set. Great work and congrats!

The $5 is just amazing but I think I like the $100 the best. The way the black spots hook up with the black inlay just make it scream "boss chip".
I think sitting on black felt makes them pop as well.

As a noob who after seeing your set apparently needs a set of CPC's as well, would you mind sharing what the set ended up costing you?

Also if you could knock these bad boys over for a splash-pot pr0n photo shoot that'd be swell. Hahaha.

Just spectacular!

It's amazing seeing the proofs where some of the colours are muted (like the light blue and dayglo yellow), compared to the actual product which is straight FIRE! :cool

Seeing your chip and the proofs I feel like dayglo yellow should really be updated on the poker chip designer. The final result looks great in your product but it could really throw someone off if they arent expecting a highlighter yellow when designing.
Oiling does justice to CPCs.
Edit: And professional lighting may have added to color saturation. Light Blue and DG Yellow are somewhat more pale in person, under artificial lighting.

Last edited:
Absolute gorgeous set. grats!
I think the 5 is my favourite mad how different the colour is from the initial proofs. did you edit the picture to help saturate the colours?

Absolute gorgeous set. grats!
I think the 5 is my favourite mad how different the colour is from the initial proofs. did you edit the picture to help saturate the colours?
I had a professional photographer shoot them; don't know of any editing he may have done.
The lighting was certainly not typical of a home poker night, for sure.

I love these color choices! I'm with you on vibrant chips. I love that pop. The orange, neon green, and pinks are just sexy AF. When I finally get a decent set I'm going to be looking for something like these poppy sexy colors. Get that color!!!

As a noob who after seeing your set apparently needs a set of CPC's as well, would you mind sharing what the set ended up costing you?

Also if you could knock these bad boys over for a splash-pot pr0n photo shoot that'd be swell. Hahaha.
It cost $2.5K for 900 chips plus a few extras. This is public information if you see the proofs and then go to the CPC price list.

I am too lazy to orderly re-rack a salad of 900 chips, so that's why I didn't knock these stacks down.
Let alone that I 'm also obsessive, compulsive, a hypochondriac and a perfectionist, having had a strict mother. My late mom could even have been German or Japanese:)

A few more
_MG_7275.jpg

_MG_7279.jpg

_MG_7281.jpg
Ath Owl silver.png

:)

Collecting now wooden owls.
All of them made in Metsovo, mountainous village on the Pindus range.

Now, this a whopper
Owl_IMG_0646.jpg

I left this guy in my village (Pesta) to guard the house
Owl_IMG_0645.jpg

And a tiny, artful one
Owl_IMG_0647.jpg

Last but not least, an umistakeably Athenian one (and not wooden)

:
Owl_IMG_0648.jpg

@JeepologyOffroad , @Psypher1000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom