Wanted AST hot stamp 500 (barrel), 1000 (two barrels), 5000 (Barrel) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just trying to make my set two table secure. It can stretch but with no wiggle room. So if you have a barrel of 500s and 5000s you're willing to part with it would sure help me out. I could take a barrel or two of 1000s also but that's not as critical.

I can't believe I was gone for a couple of days and a rack+ of 1Ks came up. Anybody else got anenable push notificationsy of these hiding in their closet? Under the bed? Secret bunker located under a mountain?

Outside of cash money, I don't have any chips going spare to trade. Got whisky though. Exotic guitars? Signed first edition Charles Bukowski?

I hate not being able to edit these posts. Understand why but now I can't fix the weirdness above. Should just be the word "any". I don't want to enable push notifications. I mean I don't do I? I don't think so.

Now this will not be your ordinary post bump, no my friends this will be an action packed post bump. Again looking for:

20 x 500
40 x 1000
20 x 5000

I guess I would take more but this is what I need. I do know that @doublebooyah85 is looking for a barrel of $5Ks and 25Ks and I don't want t jump all over his search (but I did post this first <insert sticking out tongue emoji>). So maybe someone out there could help us both out. Or failing that drop the barrels into the arena and watch us fight to the death like "Gladiator". I'd certainly be one of the red shirts that gets gutted and Mr. Double could do the "are you not entertained" bit and then hopefully someone would feel so bad for me that they'd rain extra ASTs over me like so many pennies from heaven. Just a thought.

The irony (it's not really irony, it's just a bit funny) is when I got my set off @Josh Kifer I made all this noise about "I'm going to sell my Casablancas, which oddly I did, and then sell of the extra barrels from his old set to give myself a solid one table unit but after having handled them for a bit I realized I'm this close to having a really solid two table set up and why should I not go whole hog for that? Thanks for nothing Josh, you enabler you.

Here's some scenes from a documentary about chipping addiction:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom