Wanted Claim Stake $1 (1 Viewer)

Some singles and bunches have been slowly coming in, thank you! I would love to find a barrel or rack if anyone has extra.

Thank you.

Trying to build a rack of Claim Stakes $1 I could use some help, anyone have a spare barrel or singles? Thanks.

IMG_3694 copy 2nd.jpg

Bumping for a few more Claim Stake $1 hot stamps to go into this line-up...
View attachment 1124292
One of us PCFers has/had the same badass lineup awhile back. Sadly I only saved the images and neglected to bookmark to the post. Gaze upon your destination:
05F4AC4A-C919-467B-B896-5E9B16570626.jpeg

One of us PCFers has/had the same badass lineup awhile back. Sadly I only saved the images and neglected to bookmark to the post. Gaze upon your destination:
View attachment 1131572

That is mine. Sold the hundreds though and went with plaques. I’ve been talking with the OP for months and I’m sure he’s frustrated with me.

That is mine.
@ekricket is where I got my hot stamp inspiration in the first place, this is truly a wonderful set and I would love to complete even a small set of these... my dream set for sure!

Still looking for Claim Stake $1s, please let me know if anyone can help with a chip or two, thank you:)
Second attempt at copy IMG_3638 copy.jpg

Bump. Claim Stake $1 Looking for barrels, bunches and singles please . . .

All strays are welcome and promise all will be given a nice home in my set:)

Thank you.
IMG_3745 copy.jpg

Wow! I hit the "mother load"!!! HUGE thanks to @ekricket for sharing some of his wonderful set with me! :love: SOOO happy! [somewhere in my youth or childhood, "I must have done something good!" Woo hooo!

This is a really big step forward for me and I can't believe my dream set is getting much closer to becoming real! Thanks to everyone that has helped me so far, I *really* appreciate it!!!:love::love::love:
IMG_3760 copy.jpg

Wow! I hit the "mother load"!!! HUGE thanks to @ekricket for sharing some of his wonderful set with me! :love: SOOO happy! [somewhere in my youth or childhood, "I must have done something good!" Woo hooo!

This is a really big step forward for me and I can't believe my dream set is getting much closer to becoming real! Thanks to everyone that has helped me so far, I *really* appreciate it!!!:love::love::love:
View attachment 1139858
Whaa? dude that's amazing. you deserve it. You pushed some JD Dibs my way and it's apparently paying off!

Still need a few more barrels, anyone have any? Barrels, bunches and singles welcome!
Thanks for looking.

IMG_3556 copy.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom