Wanted Claim Stake $1 (2 Viewers)

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Need more Claim Stake $1 for my Hot Stamp set. I know a lot of these are tied up in sets, but please let me know if you're considering changing out a rack or have an extra rack or barrel you can part with. I appreciate it!

Looking for racks, barrels, bunches and singles:)

Thank you!

IMG_3489.JPG

Last edited:
Me rethinking what I had seen years ago not picking up a few racks of these and $5s... sad Oscar
lol, yeah it seems like for a while everyone dumped on hot stamp, and no one liked them... until they did! These are such pretty chips I would really like to include them in my first hot stamp set next to Trop hot stamps... novel idea I know :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your messages and I'm making some progress... but still looking for more to build this rack... Would love to find a few barrels, but would gladly accept shuffle stacks, bunches and singles of these beauties:)

Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!
IMG_3538 copy.jpg

Hot stamps are the NUTZ.

It’s a fact.

Hope you find some!
Thanks Lou, you're the best!! Yes, that is a true fact! A fact I was not aware of it until I got a few of these hot stamps in person, now I'm hooked! Love these chips and now really excited to be working to try to put together my first Hot Stamp set:)

Please let me know if you have any spares... Looking for barrels, bunches and singles!
Thanks.
IMG_3556 copy.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom