Wanted Non-Solid, Leaded Hot Stamp Barrels to be Re-Hot Stamped as $500 Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
It appears that leaded, THC $500 hot stamps with edge spots are unlikely to be found in quantity, so I've decided to go the re-hot stamp route. Looking to create a leaded, THC $500 chip to pair with arc yellow $1; violet $5; green $25; and grey $100. The less hot stamp there is to remove the better. More complex edge spots are preferred and must be in NM/Mint condition. Looking for 2-3 barrels but will buy a rack, if needed.

Last edited:
White hotstamps could work very well. I’ve seen a lot of lucky derby $100s on PCF, but I’m not sure condition will pass your text.

White hotstamps could work very well. I’ve seen a lot of lucky derby $100s on PCF, but I’m not sure condition will pass your text.
White definitely could work. I have a rack of these white, hot stamped chips, but I'm not in love with the edge spot colors for my set. I'm still mulling it over as a possibility, but I'm hoping someone sends me something that makes me say oh yeah baby lol.

vlv1.jpg

View attachment 1119226

Fantastic chip and probably an even better hotstamp.

Goodluck with your search!
I like the chip a lot, the issue I think I'm having is that I think I need brighter edge spots on the $500 chip, but I may be wrong, still mulling over a chip that only will get into play at the end of the night while I'm drunk and won't care about edge spots lol.

It would be expensive but if there’s enough PCF singles collectors willing to help out how hard is the Azure $500 Seas?

image.jpg

It would be expensive but if there’s enough PCF singles collectors willing to help out how hard is the Azure $500 Seas?

View attachment 1119365
I won an auction for a barrel of these like a year+ ago. WW initially bid in the auction, but I waited to till the last minute and WW forgot about the auction, so I won the barrel for $425. I threw them in a mixed set as a $500 even though they didn't really fit. Week or so later WW contacted me, apparently, this was the perfect $500 hot stamp for his hot stamp set, so I sold it for $425 figuring maybe it would get me a price break down the line. It did not get me a price break down the line lol. And now this would be a perfect chip. But I'm not going down the singles route, I never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom