Wanted ASM Mandarin Red/Imperial Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarcat78

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Looking for a rack of these guys in any mold. I can't seem to find these anywhere.

Any help or input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 163
Just curious if, since you are not looking for any inlay or hotstamp, and you will take any mold, if CPC direct is an option you thought of.
There's a high chance there's members here that would be willing to add your blanks to their order, & reship to you. You probably could get the HHR, A, possibly B and a couple other molds relatively quickly that way, & also if you are willing to bump your order to 300 you can order direct, possibly even offloading most of the extras as a mini group buy or sale ....

Just curious if, since you are not looking for any inlay or hotstamp, and you will take any mold, if CPC direct is an option you thought of.
There's a high chance there's members here that would be willing to add your blanks to their order, & reship to you. You probably could get the HHR, A, possibly B and a couple other molds relatively quickly that way, & also if you are willing to bump your order to 300 you can order direct, possibly even offloading most of the extras as a mini group buy or sale ....

That's a great idea. I'm gonna give it a couple more days to see if anything pops up. If nothing does then I'll probably just contact CPC directly.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom