Cancelled The Ojibwa Room Tournament (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker3254

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

Anyone have any info on the Ojibwa chips? Looking for a tournament set of 100s, 500s, 1000s, and 5000s.

Doesn’t seem like there are a lot of these chips that exist. Any idea on average pricing per chip? Any info will be helpful and if anyone has these please let me know via here or PM.

Thanks!

Im told there are only 5 sets out there

IMG_6712.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg

There have been a few sales recently. I believe they go for around $10 / chip on average but that is mostly dependant on a motivated seller.

With so few out there it might take more to shake a set loose.

Don’t feel bad. The less than 1% can own these fantastic chips. There are other sets in the same category. Do not be discouraged, there are many very nice affordable sets out here.

Yea I just love the color combos for the tournament denoms.

The nicest tourney set of all time is the Empress Stars for sure and the 500 chip might be my fav chip ever but way out of my price range as of today.

lol that’s for sure! I own a set of IG cash in excellent condition and that’s my current price range but was looking for a tourney set in that range but don’t love the color designs.

Figured this. Not likely I end up with them then.

Is Paulson ever going to produce chips for us consumers ever again lol?
Short answer is no, but do a search on NAGB chips and you will find it has been done at least 4 times, but after the original price is paid there is a huge markup and profit taking among those secret participants which is a sore spot with many. Let’s just not start the dagger throwing again and let shit lie in its own stench.

Yea I just love the color combos for the tournament denoms.

The nicest tourney set of all time is the Empress Stars for sure and the 500 chip might be my fav chip ever but way out of my price range as of today.

If you like the Empress star chips those might not be as difficult to acquire and would also be cheaper.
And I’d agree with the ES chips being a bit nicer than then Ojibwas :)

If you like the Empress star chips those might not be as difficult to acquire and would also be cheaper.
And I’d agree with the ES chips being a bit nicer than then Ojibwas :)
Yea but we are talking $7+ a chip still right?

Might as well just sell your extras to me in that case and be done with it! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What extras? I hosted 3 table tourney and after buyins and addons I only had like 2-3 $25Ks left. I probably need one more barrel of 25ks and maybe barrel or two of 5ks.

I might make a 50k or 100 k with Tiger 25k

IMG_6428.jpeg

What extras? I hosted 3 table tourney and after buyins and addons I only had like 2-3 $25Ks left. I probably need one more barrel of 25ks and maybe barrel or two of 5ks.

I might make a 50k or 100 k with Tiger 25k

View attachment 1276002
haha, I was (mostly) just kidding. I could stretch my set to 3 tables of 9, but barely and only with 8/8/4/7/x starting stacks up to max 30k. Ideally I'd have a few more 1k and 5k chips at minimum. A guy can dream!

Not sure I like the Tiger 25k as a 100k chip - the edge spot design and colours are too close to the Ojibwa 25k imo. I do think the Tiger primary $5k would be a great fit though, or maybe the RPC $100 or the JACK $5k (sec??)

1708262591410.png
1708262712296.png
1708262885038.png

haha, I was (mostly) just kidding. I could stretch my set to 3 tables of 9, but barely and only with 8/8/4/7/x starting stacks up to max 30k. Ideally I'd have a few more 1k and 5k chips at minimum. A guy can dream!

Not sure I like the Tiger 25k as a 100k chip - the edge spot design and colours are too close to the Ojibwa 25k imo. I do think the Tiger primary $5k would be a great fit though, or maybe the RPC $100 or the JACK $5k (sec??)

View attachment 1276006 View attachment 1276007View attachment 1276008

I like the TP but not the other two.

Anyone need some almond Buyin chips? I don’t use them. I have 60. Would trade for 1 barrel of 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom