Found Day Blue (or Horizon/Sea Green Petunia) THC Solid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’m totally jocking @RocAFella1’s style on this one, but he’s on to something totally freakin gnarly :cool

Looking for 1 barrel (20 chips, maybe a few extras?) up to a full rack of a Day Blue (or Horizon Blue, Sea Green or Petunia)THC solid to go with my IOC Bossier City set.
Preferably in excellent condition.
Any help is appreciated!
1706296701178.gif

Last edited:
I checked, but unfortunately, no extras. In fact, if you find someone who has more than you need, I could also use about 18 more to complete a rack.

Good luck!

There was a nice rack in the sale ads that didn't mention the exact color for $130. Then when I asked if they were day blue, and seller said yes, someone called dibs before I could tell you. Sorry, I tried. They were murdered and relabeled, so not sure if that would have worked for you.

Updated to additional options.
Horizon Blue, Sea Green or Petunia to pair with Fuchsia, Arc Yellow?

Sky blue?
I like a darker blue in that spot.
Horizon Blue is that without going off the rails dark.
Sea Green is a personal fav, but I think could work well.
Petunia looks like a vibrant Blurple, but I think that’ll be a tough one. Don’t recall ever seeing that for sale

There was a nice rack in the sale ads that didn't mention the exact color for $130. Then when I asked if they were day blue, and seller said yes, someone called dibs before I could tell you. Sorry, I tried. They were murdered and relabeled, so not sure if that would have worked for you.
I had already posted that I had PMd the night before, 10pm. You asked the next morning, he replied to me in PM about them, the replied to you on the post. Your comment had 0 effect on my decision if it makes you feel any better, sorry about the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom