ASAP! Anyone can bid on my behalf for ChipChat auction #59? (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to bid on ChipChat auction #59 hosted by Doug Saito on TheChipBoard for the first time. He is not affiliated with nor part of PCF, but I assumed someone bid on his items in the past. Asked @Bill_Man618 by PM and is pending a response, but in case he is busy/unavailable, I am looking for back-up.

I didn't know I have to get a catalog mailed and have to return the form to sign in order to participate in the auction, so this time I have to ask someone to place a bid on my behalf.

The deadline for bidding is 10/11/2023 6 PM EST, so I am looking for anyone who can place a bid on my behalf.

I will PPFF for the bidding cost, shipping, and tip (cash or chips your call, but prefer the latter).

If anyone is already bidding, please let me know and I will cover shipping to you and also tip you.

There are two baccarat chips I am looking to get and they are hard to find! This is not something I want to miss, saved money for this so thanks in advance.

Doug Saito sometimes post images from the catalog on The Chip Board. Traditionally, to participate in the auction you had to get a paper copy of the catalog. I don't think PDFs of the catalog are sent out.

I took some quick kind of crappy snap shots of some of the other chips in the auction.

1697004212006.png

1697004277075.png

1697004418818.png

Secured re-bidder thanks all for the help.

Thanks for sharing @Jeff in Iowa

Wonder how nice is 1999 Bally’s $100? Mine is pretty beat up and never found nice ones off tables. All beat up like most Caesars properties, they barely refill.

I can bid for anyone, sorry for just now seeing this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom