SOLD AS Tourney set - 880 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s Drumhoss?

Someone that took money from a lot of members to harvest chips but didn't deliver on many deals

I don't think we should we should classify Perry in the same group for now.
I'm confident that Steven will receive chips or get his money back...but that still leaves the case with DMack.
And no communication is not acceptable

If someone is gonna go out with a bang and rip people off I imagine they’d do it to everyone and not single out one person.
In for a penny in for a pound as they say...
There’s something we don’t know that is going on, obviously, but at this point I’ve got to give him the benefit of the doubt here.
So as frustrated as I am we shouldn’t jump to conclusions.....
And this is coming from the person with the most to lose

If someone is gonna go out with a bang and rip people off I imagine they’d do it to everyone and not single out one person.
In for a penny in for a pound as they say...
There’s something we don’t know that is going on, obviously, but at this point I’ve got to give him the benefit of the doubt here.
So as frustrated as I am we shouldn’t jump to conclusions.....
And this is coming from the person with the most to lose

I agree with you, but a simple means of communication would be nice. He has been logged on numerous times...I know because I have checked so many times to see if he would ever respond to me. He would be logged on, but then wouldn't have the decency to just give me some kind of idea about what was going on. Now, I believe the only reason he contacted me at all was when I told him I was going to make what happen known on his auctions. I think he was smart enough to give me a response to lead me to believe he was going to make things right, but then not a peep since the auctions ended. I, like you @StevenM, just want our deal to go through. I really hope you don't get screwed out of your money.

With all the edited posts it’s hard to keep track.

So aside from Dmacks issue.

The chips where paid for. Shipping notice sent. Shipped but tracking is not updating?

With all the edited posts it’s hard to keep track.

So aside from Dmacks issue.

The chips where paid for. Shipping notice sent. Shipped but tracking is not updating?
Chips were paid for, tracking number provided from what appears to be print at home, chips do not appear to have been shipped as status shows USPS was notified a package was coming but it has not been received by them yet

Anyone friends with Perry? Maybe played in home games I the past that has heard from him?
Or anyone hear anything at all from him in the past week?

I have met him when I used to live in Virginia Beach. Great guy and I'm sure this is just a mix up. I'll reach out to him.

@Burke, when you reach out to him, would you PLEASE also find out about the deal he and I had? I would greatly appreciate it!

@Burke I appreciate it
Just a quick note on status from him would go a long way, don’t need it to take a lot of time or anything

I’m just gonna hang tight until the chips are shipped to me.
I bid in the auction because I wanted the chips and bid highest because I wanted them more than anyone else at the time.
I already paid for them so now it’s just a matter of waiting for an update on when they’re sent my way....
Hosting a game Friday and wanted to show them off so hopefully I get them before cards are in the air!

Well patience does have limits, so this attitude won’t go in forever.

this is Alvin Perry who is @brains613
I think there is a different Perry that people may be mixing up with the guy I’m chasing

Weird that there is no sign of life, even though he must be aware of the situation as he likely checked his PMs / this thread etc. AND he has delivered all his other auctions.

Even if everything turns out fine (which we all hope for) for both seller and buyer, he definitively deserves a negative feedback!

Been so busy with work- thanks Dave for checking and letting me know here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom