SOLD AS Tourney set - 880 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that there is no reason to discuss legal steps, we all know how bad things can turn after miscommunication & threats.

Not sure how seller is going to play this, I do hope he makes good with both @StevenM & @DMack
And again, this stresses the importance for posting info on deals & seller that went bad.

In the old days, you got slayed for posting stuff like this, because there were almost no scammers.
Since times have changed, we should act more active as a community.

The only reason members like Cheese were able to pray on other members..was because people in the known didn't speak up.
I'm not talking about a witch hunt.... but if we don't remove the bad apples, more and more members will get scammed.
And there is a difference in sending cash and receiving no chips and making a deal that is not honoured (but not out of pocket)

All this uncertainty for an auction that actually didn't end until 10pm Eastern PCF-posted time. Not only was the 9:18 bid valid, but StevenM's winning bid was made 39 minutes before the end time of the auction.

Congrats, StevenM -- hell of a deal at a little over $3/chip!

@stevem sorry to see this has turned into a bit of a mess. Can only imagine the disappointment of winning the auction, only to be ghosted by the seller who was supposedly in such financial need. Hope you wind up getting the chips you bid on and won.

This is terribly unprofessional. And will effect ALL future auctions. Maybe the auctioned merchandise needs to transferred to a 3rd party to complete the payment processing and delivery of goods. Kind of a Gate Keeper of sorts. This should never happen when any amount of money is involved!

Hope this gets resolved quickly! I'm watching this closely.

Clarification: Is Brains not honoring this particular auction? It's not clear to me based on the posts that still stand.

It's a shame what happened with DMack, based on his side of the story. I agree with what some people have said above, all those possible issues need to be brought up to the community immediately, just so we can collectively help the situation get solved and so that other people can avoid finding themselves in the same predictament.

If I understand the situation right, now we have two member with rightful claim over those chips, StevenM and DMack?

If I understand the situation right, now we have two member with rightful claim over those chips, StevenM and DMack?
This is what I gather as well, another possibility is that brains actually has enough to fulfill both transactions. Just have no clue what else is going on.

Like I understand it DMack had an agreement with Brains before posting the auctions.
Seller went silence after DMack set up an account for payment.

Steven actually paid for the chips in this auction but did not receive any chips or tracking # (yet)

Unlikely that Perry actually has the funds though, given his issues with the pp account.

I'm sure he's trying to work through it all, in addition to all of the other life stuff he has going on.

I've never seen him default on anything; quite the contrary, in fact.

And Steven did get a tracking number, but it shows the pkg has not yet been dropped off.

Unlikely that Perry actually has the funds though, given his issues with the pp account.

I'm sure he's trying to work through it all, in addition to all of the other life stuff he has going on.

I've never seen him default on anything; quite the contrary, in fact.

And Steven did get a tracking number, but it shows the pkg has not yet been dropped off.

That is what I told Steven too (and he also removed his postings)...but I can understand the fact that some communication would help out a lot.
He was online yesterday...

We all understand Perry is going through a rough patch....but not communicating is not helping his case

There is no issue with receipt of payment, it was sent thru Zelle which deposits the funds directly into a bank account within five minutes and was confirmed as received by the seller.
The issue is not claim to the chips, it is about not receiving what was paid for

There is no issue with receipt of payment, it was sent thru Zelle which deposits the funds directly into a bank account within five minutes and was confirmed as received by the seller.
The issue is not claim to the chips, it is about not receiving what was paid for

It absolutely sucks man... Please keep us posted on any developments. We are hopeful it's just a matter of Perry getting pulled in different directions/situations.

As I always say, it takes less than a minute to write someone a few words with an update, and IMO, there is very, very rarely a good excuse for someone not to do so.

Again, I hope everything gets resolved soon man...

And it would also be great to hear more about what happened to DMack's transaction. Based on his description of the situation, what happened to him wasn't cool AT ALL.

Just to provide the facts for people on my transaction so it’s all in the open.
Funds were sent in two transactions due to a banking industry limit of $2500 per day
All funds were received by the seller Saturday.
Tracking number provided Sunday with a statement they would be shipped Monday morning.
ES auction chips were shipped Monday as promised and received from VA to Seattle on Wednesday.
My chips are not showing as being received by USPS so they have not been sent.

It absolutely sucks man... Please keep us posted on any developments. We are hopeful it's just a matter of Perry getting pulled in different directions/situations.

As I always say, it takes less than a minute to write someone a few words with an update, and IMO, there is very, very rarely a good excuse for someone not to do so.

Again, I hope everything gets resolved soon man...

And it would also be great to hear more about what happened to DMack's transaction. Based on his description of the situation, what happened to him wasn't cool AT ALL.

I am happy to share more details. I'm very glad @liftapint got her chips, and I really hope @StevenM gets his. I would STILL love to hear from @brains613 about what is going on!!

If anyone sees these chips on CD, eBay, etc please don’t do business with this man and let me know where they are.

Thanks everyone
I’m feeling more optimistic given the success rate with others

I've never done any transactions with him, but I believe he'll deliver. As long as he doesn't pull a Drumhoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom