ARTWORK for the custom artwork group buy US/CAN CARDS MOLD (1 Viewer)

These are the designs available for anyone :

acf_paulson_polyclay_all-png.501666

I also did 43mm version for the high values :

acf_paulson_43mm_plain_all-png.501019

And for this one I can update the texts (ex : with your cardroom name, ...) :

View attachment 502268
I want a sample set of the ACFs. Is anyone in the states ordering off of that design? Also would love to get a sample of China Club!

David

I will also have China Club samples, I ordered 10 extra of everything on top of my own 10 extra of everything. Also I tweaked my artwork a bit and added the hundo:

Untitled.png

This is fantastic. But for some reason, I kept thinking this should have an alternate (or Version 2) with Viva el Burro.
I thought so too at first, but then I thought Viva el Donkey just fits.

Has the poker reference, it fits the somewhat cartoonish and joke of it all, but most importantly, it means all my middle aged white friends aren't sitting at the table all night trying to roll their R's saying Burro like Sofía Vergara (despite the fact that I would join in the mess, if not be leading it).

This is fantastic. But for some reason, I kept thinking this should have an alternate (or Version 2) with Viva el Burro.

It’s Spanglish. It’s totally common to switch back and forth. The term donkey as it relates to poker is American or English speaking origin at least as far as I know. It honestly wouldn’t translate as well the other way. I live in a Spanish speaking area and had even queried my poker group (I am the only gringo) and they said it wouldn’t make sense and to leave it at donkey.

Last edited:
It’s Spanglish. It’s totally common to switch back and forth. The term donkey as it relates to poker is American or English speaking origin at least as far as I know. It honestly wouldn’t translate as well the other way. I live in a Spanish speaking area and had even queried my poker group (I am the only gringo) and they said it wouldn’t make sense and to leave it at donkey.

The fact that you went to the next level by surveying the Spanish speaking players in your group closes the discussion on this one. ;)

1597038415575.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom