ARTWORK for the custom artwork group buy US/CAN CARDS MOLD (1 Viewer)

Very nice! But it's a cash set. Make that $25 a $20! :D

no.

1540773061218.png

Still tweaking the spot patterns, but this is pretty close to final. I created three inlay designs all black background based and then mocked this up as part of an inside joke for our group. Now I am actually liking this as an idea although it will need to be refined if I go with it.

Cash + tournament and the $100 will serve double duty.

Critiques welcomed. Also happy to provide the final design to anyone else.

View attachment 495652
Ooh, I like these.

Got the first look of a Green Bay Packers theme I'm doing for a friend of mine. Still deciding if I will drop the G logo all together and also asked for a black inlay option as well. My favorite chip is the 1k.

Attachments

• Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Backs 1 copy.jpg
    Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Backs 1 copy.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 123
  • Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Lineup 2.jpg
    Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Lineup 2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Backs 1.jpg
    Brad's Poker and Cardoom_Backs 1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 122
Got the first look of a Green Bay Packers theme I'm doing for a friend of mine. Still deciding if I will drop the G logo all together and also asked for a black inlay option as well. My favorite chip is the 1k.

Is a 49er logo the bounty chips?

This looks great!
What about doing #1 on one side and #2 on the other side of the chip? (Prefer those over the 3rd proof.)

Still tweaking the spot patterns, but this is pretty close to final. I created three inlay designs all black background based and then mocked this up as part of an inside joke for our group. Now I am actually liking this as an idea although it will need to be refined if I go with it.

Cash + tournament and the $100 will serve double duty.

Critiques welcomed. Also happy to provide the final design to anyone else.

5FCC1301-CD84-4B28-B168-27413F4A2319.jpeg

I'd love to put in an order for a tourney set of these! Color combos are awesome and inlay is superb!

Any chance you could change the $20 to a $25?

I'd love to put in an order for a tourney set of these! Color combos are awesome and inlay is superb!

Any chance you could change the $20 to a $25?
Sure. My design is open. Will shoot you a PM.
Hrumph! Fine, I'll share.

But I'm Don Quixote and TheDuke is Sancho Panza.

Looking for last minute feedback after getting all of the faces and edges wrapped up.

The 25k chip started out as a gag but it really grew on me so we'll see if it'll make it to production.

If there's any interest out there I'd be open to doing sample sets and I'll be including plaques for 100 and 25k.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom