GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do denoms have to be ordered in increments of 25? Or is it minimum 25 per design, but any number?
Good question. All denoms/designs should be ordered in multiples of 25 ie 25-50-75-100 etc. No limit on # of designs in your order, everything just has to be in multiples of 25

I am requesting to bump up my order from 1000 to 1500 - let me know if that's not ok.

1000 Starlites - I have arranged the artwork and it's ready to go.
500 Arias - Do I need to get ahold of Arias artwork?

Thanks so much!

I am requesting to bump up my order from 1000 to 1500 - let me know if that's not ok.

Thanks so much!
No problem. The Aria’s art is taken care of, I think, but the price for those is an additional +2c/chip, which I will collect on behalf of designer @Johnny5.

I leave town for a conference for a few days and (maybe) miss this boat I’ve been waiting for!
Waitlist or count me in for 1000 Aria 39 mm… please let me know where I stand.

@dmoney , let me know if by dropping my count a bit, if that gets me on the list. Keep me posted as we move forward [Edit]… I have a denom breakdown ready for you when needed and am aware of the 2¢ up charge for the Aria’s artwork.

Last edited:
@dmoney , let me know if by dropping my count a bit, if that gets me on the list (but would rather not). Keep me posted as we move forward… I have a denom breakdown ready for you when needed and am aware of the 2¢ up charge for artwork.
As of right now we are just over the 30k cap I placed on the group buy (30,925 if the numbers hold), so adjusting your quantities wouldn't be needed. You'd either be in or out.

It’s looking unlikely that the second set I was looking to put together is going to happen. The designer hasn’t responded to me. So my count will drop by a little under half of what I planned. I have the artwork for one set. And I plan to add on 100 39mm Aria’s. So I’m around 725 now instead of 1200. I’m holding out hope though… I know this might allow one other person to join if my plan falls through.

Last edited:
@dmoney , reassessed my needs and dropping my order from 1000 to 700 chips of the Aria’s 39mm cash set.

Fingers-crossed I make the cut.

Last edited:
In for 500 39mm (vegas poker series tourny set)

edit: if anyone plans on doing the Aria cash set, I'd like to add on 2 racks to my set so let me know :)

Last edited:

Thanks so much!
If it's not a hassle for @dmoney, I'd like to move my Starlites over to the Starlite only Group Buy. Thinking that will be a little more streamlined, without artwork, and let somebody in off the waitlist for true customs...

So my FINAL order is 500 Arias.

Much thanks to all the organizers, for putting up with us.

Never been in a GB before from Tina or anyone.
Do these chips arrive in cardboard boxes for each sleeve?
Do they come with a chip rack (I assume not).

What rack is the cheapest/find/best for these 39mm chips?

I'm trying to search around...but there's just a flood of information and I don't know which way is up! lol

I'm trying to search around...but there's just a flood of information and I don't know which way is up! lol

They come in shrink wrapped plastic sleeves. You will need a case of racks and a case. I think Sean Gecko recommends the basic plastic racks from Spinettis I believe. Honestly I think the basic Brybelly racks on Amazon work ok for these.

66.7mm from Spinetti's or Apache are the ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom