GB Completed Aria's Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy #4 (yes another) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we $100 shy of $5000 order? Or will these be factored in with the other previous orders? I think someone mentioned the discount applies because the chip run will start at the end of the month so they will sum the numbers together?

very excited about these!!

We've got all we need. I'll send out PMs in the next day or so with payment info. I'll plan to collect funds through Friday the 17th and submit the order shortly thereafter.

Hope I’m not too late:

T25 x ____
T100 x ____ (almond)
T100 x ____ (white)
T500 x 125
T1000 x 125
T5000 x 125
T25,000 x 125
T100,000 x ____
Total Tourney x 500

edit: oops, didn’t read that you’ve closed up. I guess I join the backup backup queue!

Last edited:
The demand for these is silly. Someone should just order 100k chips and sell on a storefront lol.
Understatement of the year with this class of group buys. The guys who did the group buys with individualized designs should be canonized right now - keeping track of all those details while dealing with this production company is Homeric.

The answer is a commercial sized order of a handful of fixed designs, like the Arias, which probably would have reduced lead times and at a 100,000 chips per design might have produced further price breaks. Not a huge profit out there but something.

Understatement of the year with this class of group buys. The guys who did the group buys with individualized designs should be canonized right now - keeping track of all those details while dealing with this production company is Homeric.

The answer is a commercial sized order of a handful of fixed designs, like the Arias, which probably would have reduced lead times and at a 100,000 chips per design might have produced further price breaks. Not a huge profit out there but something.
I'm a King now. That's pretty good.

Monty_Python.gif

I just love that you described the undertaking as Homeric. I haven't heard anyone say anything like that since I was in college.

Well, not IN college per se. Just outside of the classical literature building where the window was cracked. I was on my way to the commons where I would shoot pool instead of attend my classes. Even at 19, I was starting on the right path. My major was Degenerative Studies. Poker chip collecting would be my master thesis.

There are lots of variations in Arias sets so confirm the spot patterns and colors. They tend to get them wrong. Although I believe this group ordered the standard design.

Your OP design is what we’re using on our mini GB. The photo is not that design. Please double check as @Eloe2000 mentioned. The proofs she sent us were a different design, and she’s now in the process of making the relevant changes.

GBs would be better off with large quantities of single, established designs for a number of reason. Better for them, better for the organizer. @cgpilot… you’re doing it right.

Your OP design is what we’re using on our mini GB. The photo is not that design. Please double check as @Eloe2000 mentioned. The proofs she sent us were a different design, and she’s now in the process of making the relevant changes.
I only looked at the tourney set closely and it looks like the design we wanted. What is different? I think I am missing it.

I only looked at the tourney set closely and it looks like the design we wanted. What is different? I think I am missing it.
I apologize, those may be correct, sorry for any alarm. Thanks. I took another look- I can’t tell if the edges are straight or have the clay imperfections. They look straight, but it might be the image size and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom