Ordering Closed Aria's GB #1 - Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for running this.

Poker Size:

Grey x 2
Yellow x 2
Red x 2
Lavender x 2

Bridge Size:

Grey x 2
Yellow x 2
Red x 2
Lavender x 2

Total # of cards = 16

Bridge Size:

Grey x 4
Yellow x 4
Red x 4
Lavender x 4

Total # of cards = 16

Poker Sized

Gray x 2
Yellow x 2
Red x 2
Lavendar x 2

Bridge Sized

Gray x 2
Yellow x 2
Purple x 2
Lavendar x 2

Total 16 cards

Thanks Ben

I'll keep an eye out for the chips GB. Looking to get a 2 table set. Very happy that there's a T25 now.

One of each for me please!

Poker Size:

Grey x 1 of cards
Yellow x 1 of cards
Red x 1 of cards
Lavender x 1 of cards

Bridge Size:

Grey x 1 of cards
Yellow x 1 of cards
Red x 1 of cards
Lavender x 1 of cards

Total: 8

I am very sorry to inform everyone that there is going to be a delay on this GB. I pushed this out last night in hopes that we could meet the dead line, but this morning I was informed that that the art work is unlikely to be finished in time, due to circumstances beyond @Johnny5 's control. I spoke with Evan and he is planning to begin Cut Card GB #12 as soon as this one wraps up, so there should still be no problem getting these cards well before we get the chips.

I'm not going to tabulate any more of these orders in this thread. We will start fresh with a new thread for GB #12. Probably better that we do the chip order first anyway, so once John is able to work on the designs again I will provide an update and we will start taking chip orders. Cut cards and DBs will follow after the chip order.

I know everyone has been anxious about these cards and chips, and I apologize for jumping the gun with this order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom