Reshipping (ordering closed) Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold SAMPLE Sets US/CAN (1 Viewer)

lrapley

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
This is the Aria's Tribute Cards Mold SAMPLE set order thread.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker is running the Group Buy for the Aria Tribute Cards mold cash and tourney sets. He opened his group buy last evening and within an hour he had to close ordering because he was already well north of 20,000 chips ordered. You can see the entire cash and tourney set lineups below.

If you would like a sample set, post your interest in this thread. The full 14 chip sample set will be $14 shipped CONUS. I will use the interest posted in this thread to make sure there are enough sample sets included in this group buy for those interested in getting one. Get your order in ASAP. No payment is do until I have the chips in hand.

1629454554999.png

1629454567070.png

Sample set orders

Last edited:
I will stop taking orders on Sunday evening (tomorrow) for these sample sets. If you want one or more sample sets, please post your interest soon.

Last day to order bump. Sample set orders will close tonight at 10pm EST. Post in this thread if you would like one (or more than one).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom