GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for 600 cash chips is you need a spot filled. Sure you probably don’t.

If possible, in for 600-800 cash.
pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks for the heads up but I was hopeful these would get on the 43mm. I’ll probably regret not jumping in but am going to sit this one out.

Would love to get a tournament set, 1300 chips..if there’s still room?

Last edited:
In for 1025 chips plus some samples if there is still room!

$0.05 x 100
$0.25 x 200
$1.00 x 300
$5.00 x 300
$20.00 x 100
$100.00 x 25
Total Cash x 1025

T25 x __0__
T100 x _0___ (almond)
T100 x __0__ (white)
T500 x __0__
T1000 x _0___
T5000 x _0___
T25,000 x _0___
T100,000 x __0__
Total Tourney x __0____

Cash Sample set __4__

Tournament Sample set x _2___

PM sent for 375 tourney set. If there's still room.

PS
Jumped the gun and sent the PM before reading the post that you were full. So if no room I understand

Thanks for the heads up but I was hopeful these would get on the 43mm. I’ll probably regret not jumping in but am going to sit this one out.
I'm going to jump on these and just order another couple racks of 43mm $20's and $100's when the King of Cards Mold opens up his buy.

The Quickening is coming....
:cool

As I suspected, this is filling up VERY QUICKLY.

One hour in and I have 18 now 21! who are confirmed or have given number here, (18,600 chips) plus 8 on the reserve list that have spots. We may already be full. Anyone after this post is probably on the Wait list.
As part of the other small GB that just kicked off as well I saw the chatter about this going up soon and may have structured my evening so I was able to regularly check the group buys forum for this exact post.

All, This has already been one crazy ride. I really wish I could accommodate everyone, but here is where we are right now. If your "IN" post is on the first two pages of this thread, you are either confirmed in or on the waiting list. Unfortunately, if your post is on this page, there is almost no chance you will get it.

I still have almost 20 unread PMs. I am tabulating and will report back here soon with a better idea of who is in. Then I'll communicate with Tina and start PMing requests for payment.

The insanity of Cards Mold!!! Thanks for understanding.

I just want to say how proud I am of myself, having the willpower to wait 12 hours to post in this thread. Sitting on my couch last night, typing up how many chips I want to order, then deleting it all and screaming at myself "YOU DON'T NEED MORE CHIPS! You have 1,000 chips on a boat right now, you just ordered another 300, and you're working on running your own group buy soon, you idiot!"

So yeah, go me............:cautious:

I just want to say how proud I am of myself, having the willpower to wait 12 hours to post in this thread. Sitting on my couch last night, typing up how many chips I want to order, then deleting it all and screaming at myself "YOU DON'T NEED MORE CHIPS! You have 1,000 chips on a boat right now, you just ordered another 300, and you're working on running your own group buy soon, you idiot!"

dude, I'm in both GBs that just kicked off at something like 3k cards mold chips split between them. Just embrace the degen!

dude, I'm in both GBs that just kicked off at something like 3k cards mold chips split between them. Just embrace the degen!
LOL, that's exactly what the devil on my shoulder was whispering into my ear last night! I was sooooo close.

But in the end, I embraced the degen last year, now I have 9,000 poker chips in my basement that haven't been used :LOL: :laugh:

LOL, that's exactly what the devil on my shoulder was whispering into my ear last night! I was sooooo close.

But in the end, I embraced the degen last year, now I have 9,000 poker chips in my basement that haven't been used :LOL: :laugh:
Honestly, if you delayed even two hours after my post, you already missed it! LOL. What a feeding frenzy! At 9:30 I finally shut down PCF and started playing poker. Tried to get away, but my mind was still here. Needless to say, I played like crap!

@TX_Golf_N_Poker if we couldn't get in on this round, any chances of another? Or could the artwork be available for another group buy?
I'd be excited if there could be an alternate $.25 into a $2 chip for a limit set?

@TX_Golf_N_Poker if we couldn't get in on this round, any chances of another? Or could the artwork be available for another group buy?
I'd be excited if there could be an alternate $.25 into a $2 chip for a limit set?
There has been some talk that some who missed out may want to start up another round. I won't be running it. I still have a Cut Card and a Dealer Button GB coming up for these.

Its hard but sometimes its best to let good things go and accepting what you have already. I like you am around 7500 chips in with another ~2k pending with CPC....so no more chips for me either.

I have recently sated the "hunger" with dealer, bounty buttons etc...to taper the addiction $ down.

OK gang! Here we go! As I stated in Post #1, my plans were to include about 20-25 people in this GB, and a maximum of around (loosely) 25,000 chips. With a reserve list of 17, that didn't leave too many spaces for everyone else. 13 of the 17 confirmed, and one more still has a spot being held for them. So I thought, what the heck, I can handle 30 people. Right? Then I looked at where I cut off the Wait List. I had 35 total names. And each of the last 5 ONLY ordered 400-700 chips. So while I will probably regret this later - EVERYONE ON THE WAIT LIST IS IN! TOTAL CHIPS - 31,350!!!

I only have one concern. I'm not sure if Tina has ever shipped that many in one batch. She may have a cutoff that is lower than this number. I will confirm this with her, and worst case, I may have to drop the last few orders. But I don't think this will happen. Just want you to be aware.

OK, please review the following documents. First one shows only totals. Make sure your totals are correct, and if there is a number in the pink Diff? column, that means you have not sent me a breakdown yet. Please do so ASAP. @AZBOARDER13 and @Bill_Man618

1629490118964.png

OK, here are the denomination breakdowns. Check these out carefully too. Especially the tournament T100 chips to ensure I'm ordering the correct color edge spot. If I do not hear from you, this is what will be ordered for you. Please make sure it is correct. No need to confirm if it is correct.

1629490426929.png

I know this is small. Hopefully you can click on it and enlarge it. Any problems, post a comment and I'll try something different if it's not readable.

That's it for now. I still have to talk to Tina, and submit the print artwork to her. I suspect I will be asking for money soon. Please wait until you get a PM from me before sending money. This may happen as soon as tonight, but probably tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom