GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I suspected, this is filling up VERY QUICKLY.

One hour in and I have 18 now 21! who are confirmed or have given number here, (18,600 chips) plus 8 on the reserve list that have spots. We may already be full. Anyone after this post is probably on the Wait list.

One hour in and I have 18 now 21! who are confirmed or have given number here, (18,600 chips) plus 8 on the reserve list that have spots. We may already be full. Anyone after this post is probably on the Wait list.
Just saw this. I'll pass

Any spots left?
Post numbers and send me a PM. Some of the people on the wait list may pass on these because they are waiting on Sean to do his 43MM cards mold announcement coming in a few weeks. First to post and PM will be first to get in when a spot opens up.

Was interested but this filled up too fast, think I'll pass now. (They are a great deal, but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait that long anyway.)

PCF - You guys are amazing!!! Mind Blown! Current totals for confirmed orders, prelim numbers and wait list are 22 participants and 22,800 chips! Probably going to do a hard cut-off at 25 participants, so everything is depending on the people on the reserved list now.

I'm still happy to add a few more to the wait list. Post here then PM me the breakdown. Now I'm going to go play some poker! I'll get back to any new PMs later tonight or in the morning.

Thanks gang!!!

Wow this is awesome! im in for both cash and tourny sets. need to figure out qtys.

NO. It's not.

C169DA51-35DA-4029-B969-07A1115873D2.gif

@Frogzilla @Saoliver @jbriod @BillyBluff @justincarothers @Bill_Man618 @Forty4 @lrapley

You guys are on the reserved list. As suspected, this has already filled up. If you know you are not going to keep your spot, please post here to release it or PM me. Otherwise, get your breakdown order to me as soon as you can.

Thanks!

I appreciate looking out for me and savings a spot. I will pass on this GB and wait until you create the 43mm chips GB. I give up my spot to someone else in line. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom