GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a tournament set but won't be keeping it once it arrives in the post.

My breakdown is:
T25 x 275
T100 x 275 (almond)
T100 x 0 (white)
T500 x 150
T1000 x 225
T5000 x 125
T25,000 x 50
T100,000 x 0
Total Tourney x 1100

I also got cutcards.

Happy to let someone have it at my cost + shipping. $385 + 30. Send me a DM.

I'll list it in the classifieds when they arrive if no one here wants dibs.

These went to bergs

Last edited:
I bought a tournament set but won't be keeping it once it arrives in the post.

My breakdown is:
T25 x 275
T100 x 275 (almond)
T100 x 0 (white)
T500 x 150
T1000 x 225
T5000 x 125
T25,000 x 50
T100,000 x 0
Total Tourney x 1100

I also got cutcards.

Happy to let someone have it at my cost + shipping. $385 + 30. Send me a DM.

I'll list it in the classifieds when they arrive if no one here wants dibs.
Dibs. Thanks!!!

Well shoot.
I got these cash chips today - THANKS @TX_Golf_N_Poker - expecting to just resell them because I didn't think my guys would want to use $20's. Several of them really liked them and said we need to get them into play Thurs night.
Soooooo now if I keep them I'll be looking for more if anyone has some they want to sell.
1 barrel of 20's
1 barrel up to 2 racks of 5's

I have 5 extra 100's (I don't like uneven barrels and don't need 25 of them) if anyone needs to piece together 5 more chips. Shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you. (Green/Off White)

Well shoot.
I got these cash chips today - THANKS @TX_Golf_N_Poker - expecting to just resell them because I didn't think my guys would want to use $20's. Several of them really liked them and said we need to get them into play Thurs night.
Soooooo now if I keep them I'll be looking for more if anyone has some they want to sell.
1 barrel of 20's

I have 5 extra 100's (I don't like uneven barrels and don't need 25 of them) if anyone needs to piece together 5 more chips. Shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you. (Green/Off White)
Those $20's are beauties aren't they!!!

Well shoot.
1 barrel of 20's

PLAY THE $20's!!!!! BECOME ONE WITH THE DARK SIDE!

I will have to say these chips came out very nice! I have no idea when I will get to put them in play due to our game being cancelled twice now due to covid. Maybe some day. I think I would like to have an extra tube of $5 but I guess the lack of will allow me to get the $20 chips in play easier. And apparently I completely missed the cut card group buy...not sure how that happened?? If anyone has an extra of anything, please post it.

I will have to say these chips came out very nice! I have no idea when I will get to put them in play due to our game being cancelled twice now due to covid. Maybe some day. I think I would like to have an extra tube of $5 but I guess the lack of will allow me to get the $20 chips in play easier. And apparently I completely missed the cut card group buy...not sure how that happened?? If anyone has an extra of anything, please post it.

I’m interested in cut cards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom