Are these gasser chairs? (1 Viewer)

kevinnz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Are these gasser chairs? I've read gasser chairs are pretty comfortable, found these for 10$ a piece. Would you guys jump on this?
Screenshot_20171005-220727.png Screenshot_20171005-220724.png

Last edited:
Looks like they very well could be. In great shape too. A steal for $10 a chair, even if not gasser. Big seat cushion, flex back - awesome poker chairs!

I guess I'm going to pick them up. I looked at the price wrong too. Apparently 5$ per chair. 50$ what a great deal. Just gotta find a buddy with a truck now. Maybe I can get away with an SUV?
I fit 20 into a mini van, when stacked and laid down. You'd be surprised how many can cram into a SUV.
Sweet deal!

Only way to tell for sure is to flip them over, gassers will have a sticker on the underside of the seat with their logo and the model information. Great deal either way though at $10.

Picked up the chairs today, most of them are in good shape. Some of them need some upholstery cleaning. What products worked the best for you guys. And cleaning marks off of the metal frame?

Also just read the label under, Shelby Williams? Google it some of the chairs came up hundreds of dollars?

I have Shelby Williams chairs, though not flex back. I think they make a fine product, realistically a cut below Gasser. Still an awesome deal for 5 or 10 bucks!

I have Shelby Williams chairs, though not flex back. I think they make a fine product, realistically a cut below Gasser. Still an awesome deal for 5 or 10 bucks!

Yep super stoked to use them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom