Are Bcc chips like THC chips (1 Viewer)

tatertot

High Hand
Reaction score
New member here. Have a question about BCC chips. Are they similar to THC chips in the way they feel and stack? My friends love the feel of THC chips and comment on them when we play poker. Look forward to your replies.

New member here. Have a question about BCC chips. Are they similar to THC chips in the way they feel and stack? My friends love the feel of THC chips and comment on them when we play poker. Look forward to your replies.
I also possess a couple racks of BCC "desert palms" house mold chips.

I have weighed them, and they are consistently lighter than my THC chips. But not by alot, but the feel is different.

You asked about feel, and I think they feel AND sound different than THC chips. Some of my THCs are leaded, and those are a whole other ball of wax!

Thanks guys you really provide good info.

My THC chips are pre 99 and I think are the leaded kind. They feel and sound great. Lots of comments by friends.

Extremely different than THC
BCC has very sharp edges and a smoother feel. Not like used chip smooth, like glossy smooth, but not in a slippery way. They're awesome chips, and hold their edges for a very very long time

Last edited:
I also possess a couple racks of BCC "desert palms" house mold chips.

I have weighed them, and they are consistently lighter than my THC chips. But not by alot, but the feel is different.

You asked about feel, and I think they feel AND sound different than THC chips. Some of my THCs are leaded, and those are a whole other ball of wax!
You have CC desert palms and BCC desert palms???? Wtf! Been kicking myself since you posted the CCs... I really like those chips!

Long story short we all like different chips, you have to try them both out. Not a huge BCC fan club but definitely the T mold and Greek Key mold are amongst my favorite chips... but then again I prefer RHC molds over THCs also so probably don't listen to me!! Lol

You have CC desert palms and BCC desert palms???? Wtf! Been kicking myself since you posted the CCs... I really like those chips!

Long story short we all like different chips, you have to try them both out. Not a huge BCC fan club but definitely the T mold and Greek Key mold are amongst my favorite chips... but then again I prefer RHC molds over THCs also so probably don't listen to me!! Lol
Yea, I have both. Lol!

I agree with you, and since I got these early on the road to Paulsons, I never really liked them. But I also agree with Brie here, sharp edges, feel awesome, just something about the light feeling didn't work for me.

I ended up with a whole bunch of these BCC chips.
15867293982743853971221457531913.jpg

Yea, I have both. Lol!

I agree with you, and since I got these early on the road to Paulsons, I never really liked them. But I also agree with Brie here, sharp edges, feel awesome, just something about the light feeling didn't work for me.

I ended up with a whole bunch of these BCC chips.
View attachment 439124
Dibs

BCC is a chip manufacturer, and THC is a mold used by GPI/Paulson, so you are comparing apples to oranges. You can find BCC chips on several different molds like flame, sun, MGK, Tmold and they will all have a different sound and feel. Paulson chips can also be produced on different molds and they will all feel and sound different.

The BCC clay formula was created by the Endy Family who also made the Paulson formula, so very similar.

What are Christy and Jones? Does this mean they are not Paulson THC and if not what exactly are they. Any help would be great.

What are Christy and Jones? Does this mean they are not Paulson THC and if not what exactly are they. Any help would be great.
They are DEFINITELY Paulsons. Something to do with the length of the cane. These are 100% Paulsons goodness

Also, you're a local, nice! @Saoliver is pretty close to you in Tacoma, and there 4 or 5 of us that live in Seattle. Once we have in person games again I host pretty frequent games that PCFers often come to.

Christy and jones is what used to be paulson, still the same clay mould etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom