Are Bcc chips like THC chips (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the info. I think that if they are Christy and Jones that's not a bad thing. I have had these for over 35 years and they may older than that. My brother found these in a house he rented.

Thanks for the info. I think that if they are Christy and Jones that's not a bad thing. I have had these for over 35 years and they may older than that. My brother found these in a house he rented.

no one ever said they were bad. They are great, and have some history to boot.

maybe just different if you are trying to compare them to something else

no one ever said they were bad. They are great, and have some history to boot.

maybe just different if you are trying to compare them to something else
Yes i think they are great and thank you for the info on them.

I have a MTT set of BCC sun mold fun nights. They are nice chips. Yes leaded paulsons are nicer, but BCC are great chips and normally can be had for great value compared to Paulson.

Here is what I found, as this thread made me dig them out. They were literally buried and forgotten til today.
15867466502597100073997263989962.jpg

Christy and jones is what used to be paulson, still the same clay mould etc
Uh, no. Christy & Jones (i.e., Bud Jones) originally sold gaming equipment (1955-1965) including chips produced by Burt Co. using molds owned by C&J (who designed and owned the original Top Hat & Cane mold).

C&J later sold the mold to Paulson after Bud Jones left and the company dissolved. Paulson continued to sell THC chips made by Burt Co. using the mold for several years until they moved chip production in-house and started using their own process, materials, and (new) molds around 1975.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom