Auction Aransas Queen Complete Roulette Set 1200 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I received conditional approval from the boss to bid.

$610

**FULL DISCLOSURE FOR TRANSPARENCY: I am part of the group that bought the whole boatload of Aransas Queen chips. For the roulette sets, we agreed as a group to split set 1 and auction set 2 (this set). I am acting alone in my bid and do not have any additional information on these roulette chips other than what has already been disclosed to this forum**

$612

**FULL DISCLOSURE FOR TRANSPARENCY: I am part of the group that bought the whole boatload of Aransas Queen chips. For the roulette sets, we agreed as a group to split set 1 and auction set 2 (this set). I am acting alone in my bid and do not have any additional information on these roulette chips other than what has already been disclosed to this forum**

$621

$631

$636

$641

$643

$645. Lol, it’s going to be a long night isn’t it?

$647

A guy once told me never to give up...

You’re back in? :(

$651

Doubling my increments now.

$654.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom