SOLD Aransas Queen 450 Paulson RHC Chip Set - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToeMike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Relisting two 300 chip STT sets and tweaking the breakdown to make it a cash set with STT potential if buyer adds higher denoms to it.

Two 550 chip sets are available. $585 per set + shipping. Mustard roulettes are no longer available
Two 450 chip sets are available. SOLD per set + shipping, with option to add a rack of roulettes.

Breakdown / Condition:
100 x Mustard Color Aransas Queen Roulette Mold Chips (mint, note that some chips may be slightly warped due to the Paulson hotstamp process)
150 x $1 MGM Springfield live chips (very good - excellent condition)
160 x $5 Aransas Queen (very good condition)
140 x $25 Aransas Queen (very good - excellent condition)

Inlay art has been done for a $0.25 frac relabel, and can be shared with the buyer. Breakdown on $5s and $25s are workable - send me a pm.

Note: Pictures only show a 510 chip breakdown, but set is being sold with 40 additional $25 chips (550 chip set). Additional pictures available upon request. **Mustard roulettes are not available, but please see below for pictures of the hot india blue, hot pink, and daisy roulettes that are available.
IMG_3292.jpg
IMG_3294.jpg
IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3298.jpg
IMG_3299.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg
IMG_3319.jpg
IMG_3320.jpg
IMG_3321.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited:
Same. Unfortunately I don’t believe that the boat had any fracs. The $0.25 inlay art is already made in case someone plans to relabel the roulettes as fracs.

I’m going to make two racks of the Aransas roulettes as my first milling project and get some Gear labels with the frac artwork. But today I was playing around with bit sizes and measurements and threw some old 1-1/16” Gear labels from a Dunes CC relabel project on and I’ll be dammed if this wasn’t a workable solution without milling. I’m still going to try the milling project because this set will get a lot of play, and it’s not ideal, but I honestly would be fine rolling with an overlabel if it was just a rack of fracs.

Last edited:
I’m going to make two racks of the Aransas roulettes as my first milling project and get some Gear labels with the frac artwork. But today I was playing around with bit sizes and measurements and threw some old 1-1/16” Gear labels from a Dunes CC relabel project on and I’ll be dammed if this wasn’t a workable solution without milling. I’m still going to try the milling project because this set will get a lot of play, and it’s not ideal, but I honestly would be fine rolling with an overlabel if it was just a rack of fracs.

Thanks for the info, good to know.

Please don’t over label. :(

I’d be happy to provide advice or milling. Anything to keep these chips from not seeing full potential. Feel free to pm me!

Please don’t over label. :(

I’d be happy to provide advice or milling. Anything to keep these chips from not seeing full potential. Feel free to pm me!

Haha, don’t worry. I’m not really going to do that, I worked on creating two jigs today to see which will work better. I’m going to give it a shot later this week. I expect to make it work one way or another. Thank you for the offer of help though! Much appreciated!

Looks great. 1 inch bit?

Yup. I actually picked up a 1-1/8” as well since the hotstamps were pretty big, but the 1” did the job fine. Maybe 1 chip per rack had the very slightest gold left. The recess it ended up cutting was about 25.8-26mm on average.

Thanks again for the chips @wonderpuddle !

Side question, I need to pick up a 7/8” bit for THCs, but I want one flatter than the brand bit I used. It was fine, but not ideal. What brand bit do you use if you are happy with its flatness?

The mustard roulettes are no longer available. Offering the remaining set off of 450 chips for $505, but will also offer a couple of other franc options if interested.

Updated set/pricing to reflect the removal of the mustard roulettes. Buyer will have the option to add a rack of roulettes to use as fracs - india blue, hot pink, and daisy are available.

IMG_3319.jpg
IMG_3321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom