Apache 43mm Royals (1 Viewer)

tomray3of4

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have been looking at buying a set of cash game 43mm chips. I was pretty much sold on the Apache Royals and ready to pull the trigger. It looks like they are out of stock on a few denoms as well as closed until August. Are they worth the wait, or are there any comps at that price point y’all would recommend?

There are many here that speak highly of the Tina ceramics from the group buys, and they offer some nice designs for the price point, I wasn't overly impressed with them. I do play at a regular game that uses the Royals and I love the way the feel and handle. I've been considering grabbing some for a cash set just because they have some nice spot patterns.

Love my Royals. Still put them in play even after moving up to an RHC/THC set.

1689898803397.jpeg

1689898829331.jpeg

1689898848463.jpeg

Good to know. I thought about buying the samples of both to compare, but for a dime more for the 43mm it seemed well worth it.

I have been looking at buying a set of cash game 43mm chips. I was pretty much sold on the Apache Royals and ready to pull the trigger. It looks like they are out of stock on a few denoms as well as closed until August. Are they worth the wait, or are there any comps at that price point y’all would recommend?
i just bought a set of Royals and am glad i waited for them to have the denoms i wanted. No regrets with the purchase.

I was going to buy a tourney set of Majestics but they were out of the 1K chip so I shifted to Royals. Wow are they nice. No regrets.

Majestics or Royals make awesome relabel projects. They pop off easy and paired with Sticker Mule labels (waiting on 600 labels as we speak-set me back around $140) and you’re golden. @TheOffalo has been my label guy for going on a year and will have your file all ready to go.

IMG_5552.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5315.jpeg

Last edited:
How was sticker mule with the royals regarding the side of the chip that has a depression? I’ve read that custom labels are thinner than OEM royal labels so the depression shows through.
Majestics or Royals make awesome relabel projects. They pop off easy and paired with Sticker Mule labels (waiting on 600 labels as we speak-set me back around $140) and you’re golden. @TheOffalo has been my label guy for going on a year and will have your file all ready to go.

View attachment 1204999
View attachment 1205000
View attachment 1205001
View attachment 1205002

The Sticker Mule labels were a perfect fit for the Royals. Pulling the labels off of the Royals was the most time consuming part but still not bad at all. They cone off easy.

@merkong What size did you tell Sticker Mule to cut those to? I'm going to have to use them for the rack of Royals I picked up because the 1.1" stock labels I have seem to be about 0.5mm too big for these chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom