Anyone seen one of these? (1 Viewer)

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
A new random shuffler I just saw on Facebook. Here’s a photo.

IMG_5848.png

Well, I pre registered so we shall see where it goes. I’m only out $10 so far. It’s a French kickstarter. Who knows??

Last edited:
Leave it to the all knowing sages of PCF to skewer everything new that comes down the pipe. Sometimes it’s embarrassing.
I mean I'm interested, but sometimes joking about the French is irresistible. I'm sure the French have plenty to say about us in the states too :).

Keep us posted, interested to see it in action. Someone has to compete with the other brands to make these more affordable !

I saw it. Based on a video I saw, it spits out one card at a time, which to me would be less than worthless for poker. Black Jack, cool. Poker? No way.

It says there is a selection of games. Here’s a question. Since it holds cards until dealt would there still be a need for burn cards? The purpose for burn cards being so the top card in the deck cannot be read.

By the way - other French people that have made significant contributions to science, Curie and Pasteur to name a couple. Engineering, Eiffel comes to mind.

Last edited:
It says there is a selection of games. Here’s a question. Since it holds cards until dealt would there still be a need for burn cards? The purpose for burn cards being so the top card in the deck cannot be read.
You mean you don't remove the deck from the machine after the shuffle, it just stays in there until you "need cards?" If that's the case, then perhaps.

They still are offering the 200 off but don't list the price lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom